CHAPTER- 24

"But Angel

"But Angel....D-Do you love me too?"
Tae asked with so much hope and desperation but not getting any kind of reaction from Y/N is killing is heart and hope bit by bit.

Y/N stayed silent just admiring
her his face. She remembered the day when she first fell for him. Does his question even matters when he is asking if she loves him where she can't even imagine her life without him.

He looked at her in confusion as she was so quiet. "What are you so silent my love? Please say something... Its okay if you don't lo-" he questioned her with sadness but got cut off by an unexpected response from her side. "l love you too" she confessed.

Silence........Pin drop
silent........... only ragged breathings and the two heart beating furiously were heard in the room.

"W-what?" Taehyung asked shocked. He thought he heard it wrong. He thought he was hallucinating.

I love you Mr. Kim Taehyung" she confessed with happy tears. Taehyung jumped back from back and starting stepped back in shock making Y/N frown.

He is weird, why would he jump from bed like that, thought a confused Y/N but at the same time, she wanted to laugh at his cute reaction. His puffy face looked soooo~ adorable.

He put his hand over his mouth and dragged it down till it reached his heart.

"S-say it again please!" he whispered in shock.

Y/N laughed at his reaction. "I love you my dear Tarbear" she said getting up from the bed and coming closer to him.

Taehyung laughed and then gasped then again laughed.
Y/N laughed at his confused state so hard and stand close to him.

He suddenly held her by the waist and she gasped softly placing both her tiny hands on his hard rock chest making hik close his eyes in euphoria.

"A-again" he whispered close to her ear with his husky deep voice.

"I love you" she softly said with shining eyes.

"One more time" he whispered to her never wanting to end this moment. The words he was dying to hear. The magical moment has come. She chuckled. "I.. Love.. You..so so so much." she said emphasizing each word.