Chapter 6: First Phase Over/Rescue Exercises Start

(Narrator's P.O.V)

As balls were being throw like bullets from the sky, Shindo and his other Ketsubutsu classmates were hiding behind rocks and boulders.

Shikkui: "The 62nd person has passed. After another 38, it'll be over."

Shindo stops looking as he goes back hiding, while hearing people using their Quirks like it was war out there.

Shindo: "Let's sum up the situation so we're all on the same page. During the beginning of the first test, we focused on U.A., chipping off their assets and splitting them up. Currently, we have to split into two groups, going after the split-up U.A. A number of schools have jumped in to take advantage of that. Now, in the final stages of the test, they have started fighting. The current progress of fighting is chaotic."

Tatami: "Your splitting the field had the opposite effect, then..."

Shindo: "I was rushing too, but if you think about it, the result is really excellent. If I was given eight hours to chop a tree down, I would spend the first six hours sharpening my axe."

He puts a confident smile on his face.

Shindo: "Right now, all they can think about is the number of slots left, so they're panicking and rushing out, using up a lot of stamina. *his smile turns into a creepy one* They're focusing on U.A., since they have the most intel on them, so we can hide in the corner and watch as they narrow their field of view. That's the current situation."

Tatami: "You've finally taken off your polite face. You're so sneaky, Yo."

Shindo stood up.

Shindo: "Heh. Call me tactful instead. Well, coming in at the eleventh hour, whether in a rush our with a plan, is the sign of an indomitable spirit. All the people here right now are struggling to grasp their dreams and ideals."

They then jump over the rocks to reveal themselves to two other students from another school who were walking away from the war zone. Shindo smiled as he raised his hand with the ball in it.

Shindo: "There are no high or low ranks in that struggle."

[Meanwhile, with Bakugou and Kaminari]

The two were face-to-face with Seiji Shishikura from Shiketsu High School as his fingers were now floating with meat-like color on them.

Bakugou: "You just won't stop talking... Why don't you show us with your actions, not your words, sir."

Seiji: "Especially you, Bakugou!"

He then launched his floating fingers at him. Bakugou puts his hands to do his AP Shot move as he began to charge it.

Bakugou: "AP Shot: Auto-Cannon!"

Mini explosion were fired as they blasted the floating meat. Seiji himself was blown away too.

Bakugou: "I made it weaker to use against people, though."

Kaminari: "Man, everyone hates you for the same reason!"

Seiji got back up as his arms were putting themselves back together.

Seiji: "*Thought* Damn it, I cannot believe I fell for it."

Kaminari: "Those gross flesh things scattered around... are putting themselves back together again?!"

Seiji: "*Sigh* *Thought* A mentality that reacts impulsively to a simple provocations... That is something that depends solely on how proud a person is. *Speaks* In that case, I will break myself and make him understand... Behavior befitting the school one belongs to is what it means to be dignified."