Chapter 3: Dorms and Meeting a Familiar Face

It was now monday, Izuku was getting ready to head to school while he hoped for nothing bad would happen.

Inko: "You sure you got everything that you need, Sweetie?"

Izuku: "Of course. I gotta go! Bye Mom!"

Inko: "Take care, Izuku!"

Izuku: "I will, Mom! Bye!"

Izuku heads out the door but then as he was outside. He saw Cementoss, and Snipe, near a car. Waiting for him.

Izuku: "Mr. Snipe! Mr. Cementoss! All Might told me that you and the staff were just gonna take me to places that I head to, like my home but not also to school!" 

Snipe: "Apologies, Midoriya. But Nezu thought it be better for us to be guarding and help you to the places that you need to go."

Izuku: "But doesn't that sound a bit too much?"

Cementoss: "Nezu said that it's only incase that you'll get into trouble and things like that. Now please, let's enter the car. You have about an hour before school starts."

Izuku: "R-Right!"

Izuku got into the car and the heroes drove off to UA. Once they got there, Izuku got out of the car and ran inside while the others parked the car.

Izuku ran through the building as he was quickly rushing to his class because, once he got inside. All of the students saw Izuku and rushed at him while they tried to ask him a bunch of questions, but there were a lot of girls in the crowd as they were probably trying to ask to spend sometime with him.

Iida: "Midoriya!"

Izuku: "Huh?"

Izuku saw Iida at the door of the classroom with his hand out and waving it like a robot to get his attention. Izuku quickly ran for the door as Iida closed it shut as the students banged on the door, trying to get to ask Izuku some questions.

Iida: "Midoriya, can you please explain of what happened just now?"

Izuku: "I don't know! I just walked in the building and they saw me and started to chase me while I tried to get to my classroom! They probably want to ask me questions after my interview."

Shoto: "Well it's a good thing that you managed to make it out of there. Otherwise we would probably have to ask the teachers to get you out of there." 

Izuku: "Yeah, but say. Where Mr. Aizawa?"

Suddenly the group of students leave as they then see a silhouette of a man with a scarf coming to the door.

Aizawa: "Problem Child, did you attracted that large group of UA student?"

Izuku can only nod as Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

Aizawa: "*Sighs* It looks like that interview that you had yesterday has made you even more popular. You shouldn't agree and head there. Otherwise this would've happen or not happen."

Izuku: "Sorry..."

Aizawa: "Alright. Everyone get in your seat. Class is about to start."

They got into their desks and Aizawa head to his desk.

Aizawa: "Alright, so most of you know that we got your parents permission to let you live in the dorms on campus. That's why, I've come to tell you that it's ready."

Mina: "The dorms are done being built!"

Aizawa: "Yes, Ashido. It's done being built and now for today, you'll be moving in. Now let us outside."