Chapter 4: Creating Ultimate Moves and Incoming Challenger

(Narrator P.O.V)

It was now morning and Izuku was waking up. He tried to get up but see Uraraka sleeping on his chest, making him blush. She then starts to wake up.

Uraraka: "*Yawn* Good Morning, Deku-kun."

They then see what position they're in. 

They blush as they moved quickly away

Izuku*Blushing*: "I'm s-s-so-sorry, Uraraka-san!"

Uraraka*Blushing*: " I-I-It's f-fine, Deku-kun! W-we should get to class now!"

Izuku*Blushing*: "Right!"

But then suddenly the door opens to reveal Iida.

Iida: "Midoriya! It's time to get up! Also have you seen Ur-"

He sees them while they see him.

Iida: "I apologize. I'll leave now. But please hurry. And don't do anything inappropriate!"

This made them flustered as they tried to speak.

Izuku*Blushing*: "W-Wait! Iida! It's not like that!"

Uraraka*Blushing*: "Y-yeah! I-It isn't what it looks like!"

But Iida closes the door, as they were now fully embarrassed. They got up and Uraraka quickly heads to her dorm to put on her student uniform, while Izuku does the same thing. Although, they were having embarrassing thoughts.

They quickly managed to change, eat, and head to their class. They met up with their classmates while the girls were still jealous while seeing that Uraraka was trying to hold hands with him.

After a couple of minutes, they hear the bell and get in their seats. Then Aizawa comes in through the door.

Aizawa: "Good Morning. Now, I believe that I mention this already, but your main focus this summer is to achieve and obtain provisional hero licenses."

All: "Yes, sir!"

Aizawa: "But remember. Do not take this lightly. A hero license means you're responsible for human lives. You can imagine that the exam to receive one is very difficult. Only 50 percent of students pass the tests required for these each years."

Mineta: "Is it really that hard to get a provisional license?"

Aizawa: "In order to prepare, today you'll concentrate on creating something new."

The door then opens up to reveal Midnight, Cementoss and Ectoplasm.

Aizawa: "Two ultimate moves."

Kaminari/Kirishima: "Ultimate moves?"

Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima and Sero got up in excitement.