Results Info

So, it's getting to be that time! Results are going to be posted soon, so here are some things to keep in mind:

1. If you can, stay following your  judges! It's important that all of these awesome people get compensated for their work. If you want to be extra awesome, check out the  Borderverse Judge's Reading list, with all of the judge's wonderful  books in one place.

2. After the results are posted, I might DM you asking if you'd like to hear any advice. If you're not in the mood for critiques, just say no! You need to be in the right mindset to take comments, and I'm here to help, not make you feel bad. If you say no and decide to change your mind after a few months, I'm more than happy to DM you the advice. If I don't DM you anything after the results are posted, you can reach out to me or your judges  for your scorecard and maybe some additional comments.

3. If get top 3, congratulations! DM me your email so I can send you your sticker.

4. This is one of a  million awards. If you don't get first place here, that doesn't mean you  never will. There will always be another chance to show this platform  just how talented you are. If you'd like, stay following me for updates  on season 4.