Criteria

Cover/Title (x/5)Is it visually appealing? Do the cover and title relate to the story?Dialogue (x/5)Put simply: do real people talk like that? Obviously, be flexible with fantasy, sci-fi, etc

Cover/Title (x/5)
Is it visually appealing? Do the cover and title relate to the story?
Dialogue (x/5)
Put simply: do real people talk like that? Obviously, be flexible with fantasy, sci-fi, etc.
Blurb (x/5)
Does the blurb hook you?
Grammar (x/20)
Are there any grammatical errors? Spelling errors? Is the dialogue punctuation correct?
Plot (x/20)
What's happening? Is it interesting?
Characters (x/20)
Do they feel like real people?
Style (x/20)
Is there a good use of imagery/ figurative language? Do you feel immersed in this story? Does the voice feel distinct?
Personal (x/5)
How do you feel about this story? This is the most subjective category.
Total (x/100)

Cover/Title (x/10)Is it visually appealing? Do the cover and title relate to the story?Blurb (x/5)Does the blurb hook you? Grammar (x/10)Are there any grammatical errors? Spelling errors? Punctuation? Form and Flow (x/15)Do the line breaks feel pu...

Cover/Title (x/10)
Is it visually appealing? Do the cover and title relate to the story?
Blurb (x/5)
Does the blurb hook you?
Grammar (x/10)
Are there any grammatical errors? Spelling errors? Punctuation?
Form and Flow (x/15)
Do the line breaks feel purposeful to you? Does the length of the lines help the poem's rhythm?
Word Choice (x/10)
Is the word choice purposeful? Does it add to the message the poem is trying to present?
Originality (x/15)
Do these poems feel new and interesting?
Theme (x/10)
Do the poems as a whole collection feel like a cohesive set? Can you see how they could relate to each other? Can you identify any overarching themes that go through multiple poems?
Message and Impact (x/20)
Does this poem feel impactful? Can you understand the poem's themes and messages? Do the poems do a good job of conveying their message?
Personal (x/5)
How do you feel about this collection? This is the most subjective category.
Total (x/100)

The two scores from each judge will be averaged to determine the winner. Because of this, the #1 book might not get a review! However, 2 random books will get a review (or 1 book could end up with 2 reviews).