- ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱʜɪᴛ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴏᴜᴛ.

— ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱʜɪᴛ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴏᴜᴛ

Presley had decided to keep herself locked up in the apartment the rest of the day. While Wendy went out to do grocery shopping and visit Granny's Diner, she busied herself with cleaning the house top to bottom. At least while she was cleaning she didn't think of the cloud of doom hanging above her head. 

When Wendy returned with two paper bags she had an exceptionally bright smile on her face. She quickly put the two bags down on the coffee table and rushes to the kitchen area, where Presley was cleaning out the cabinets.

She wraps her arms tightly around Presley's waist from behind. "Do you know what I saw when I stepped by the hospital to visit Snow White," she asks excitedly. Presley turns around on the step she was using and frowns. Clearly this was supposed to be happy news, but with the threat of Zelena hanging over their heads she couldn't imagine anything good.

Presley raises an eyebrow. "Now?" Wendy grins widely. She jumps up and down in excitement. "Zelena is defeated! When I came by to visit Snow in the hospital Charming just returned with their son. Apparently Zelena wanted to use him in some sort of spell, but they prevented it from happening and took her pendant. Now she has no powers anymore!"

Wendy continues to ramble on about the story she was told by Charming, Emma, Henry and Hook, but Presley was no longer listening. Instead she grew worried. Sure, Zelena was done for now, but what about the god she was keeping locked up in a cave in the woods?

"So, what do you think?"

Presley looks up with a visible shake of her head, ridding herself physically of what she was thinking. "I'm sorry?" Wendy laughs. Nothing could break her cheerful mood of that day. Through her bliss she didn't notice Presley's reserved look. "To celebrate at Granny's later! I heard Snow and Charming want to announce their baby's name there through some sort of coronation ceremony."

"Y-yeah, sure, sounds nice." Presley agrees, though it was not wholeheartedly. She had so many other things to worry about that having a party did not sit right with her. However, she had an appearance to keep up. Felix always told her how people didn't notice how you were feeling on the inside if your mask was good enough. He was a bright example of that, considering he had lied to her for so long without her noticing it.

A while later they headed to Granny's Diner. Presley was reluctant and tried many ways to divert Wendy from going to the ceremony, but she insisted on going. The two girls head inside while Presley was only able to think about the bad things that were going to happen. Her mind was racing in making up excuses for all the questions they might bombard her with. It was so bad she barely noticed anything of what was going on around her. 

At least, until all the Charmings ganged up on her.

"Come on, Pres, we need to talk," Emma murmurs to her. Wendy raises an elegant eyebrow at her girlfriend and sort-of adoptive mother-figure. Her eyes silently question what was going on, but Presley waves it off. She didn't need to worry her any further than necessary.