- ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴢᴇʟᴇɴᴀ.

— ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴢᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

 ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴢᴇʟᴇɴᴀ.

After the flying monkeys and Zelena attacked them and Henry regained his memory, the heroes all stood around each other in the boat house. It was revealed that the Dark Curse was not actually cast by Zelena, but by Charming and Snow so they could get back to this land and find Emma, since Emma's light magic was the only way to defeat the Wicked Witch of the West.

When Emma asked how that worked, since you had to sacrifice the heart of the person you love most to activate the Dark Curse and they were both still pretty alive, the two explained how Charming offered his heart and Snow had Regina split her own in half to share between them. After the scary battle they all spread apart, Henry coming along with Regina as they talk about the missing year and Robin Hood.

Emma approaches Hook, asking him what Zelena was going on about earlier. The captain tried to explain his reasoning by saying he was backed into a corner by the witch and that he was trying to save Henry. He also told her how Zelena cursed his lips, so that the moment when Emma would kiss him arrives, she would lose all her powers and the witch would be impossible to defeat. The Savior responds that she can not trust him now, to which her father adds that he has lied about more than just this. Snow remembers Hook telling them he got a message with the memory potion from them, but that they never sent it. It didn't make him look particularly good, but he counters by asking who else would know where Emma was and how to get an antidote.

The Savior frowns, shaking her head in confusion. "But you arrived at my doorstep with Wendy. How did she remember?" Hook sighs in response. He was not really fond of the idea that he had to defend himself while it was, to him, blatantly obvious that he wanted to help. "When I got the antidote and travelled here I took a sip to remember my mission, but there was enough for at least two other people. Believe me or not, but I wish nothing but the best for Wendy. I wanted to give her the chance to do what I know she desperately wanted-" "- To find Presley again," Charming responds, finishing his sentence.

Killian nods curtly. "Aye. So, after I came to this world I travelled to London. It was not difficult to find the Darlings. I took Wendy aside and gave her the potion. The girl was still stuck in remembering her youth, believing she was still a young girl and took my word for granted. She drank the antidote without much hassle, remembered everything and went on this journey alongside me. When we got to Emma we had enough antidote to give to her so she would remember, though she was much more difficult to convince to drink the damn stuff," Hook remarks, gifting Emma a light smile at the end of his sentence. Emma didn't reciprocate the gesture.

"And what about Presley herself? I mean, I must not be the only one to think she has been acting strange since we all got back," she asks, glancing around at everyone in the group. "At first we didn't even know she had returned. That is, until you all came and we suddenly saw her around and heard from others that she had been visiting Granny's before," Snow remarks. She seemed truly concerned and not without reason. Nobody had any clue to what happened with her during the year in the Enchanted Forest, since they almost immediately split up.