- ʜᴇɴʀʏ.

— ʜᴇɴʀʏ

ʜᴇɴʀʏ.

Henry eyes the campsite around him. Lost Boys were playing games, sharpening their weapons or walking in and out the camp. All bustling with life while he was isolated, seperated. He curls up, pressing his knees against his chest. His back was resting against the bark of a tree by the border of the camp and he was content with watching his surroundings.

He didn't quite know how long he had been with Peter Pan and his Lost Boys since time didn't move in Neverland. It could have been hours, but Henry didn't believe that to be true. It could be days, perhaps even months passing by without knowing about it. 

Pan talked to him quite frequently. As he had revealed the moment Henry arrived on Neverland and ran with him to 'escape' from the Lost Boys: he had the Heart of the Truest Believer. Henry was destined to save magic, to save the island. But Henry wasn't quite sure yet if he could do it. He wanted to be a hero so badly, but could he do it when push came to shove?

The past few, what he thinks were, days also gave him enough material to think about. The Lost Boys could be very vicious at times. One of them had even attacked Henry. But Pan had stepped in and helped Henry belief. Magic transformed the stick he was holding into a real sword. What happened next Henry wasn't proud of. He had attacked back with the sword and cut the defenseless boy's cheek open. Later that day the boy returned while Henry was drawing his home in the sand. He feared the boy wanted revenge, but the truth was very different. Devin had come to deliver a gift. A mirror through which he could see both his mothers and his grandmother. They had ensured they were coming for him, but they had to cut the conversation short when Pan arrived.

Henry was so far gone in his thoughts that he didn't immediately notice the figure that was approaching him. The person sits down and rests her back against the bark. She had her feet flat on the ground and her arms resting on her knees. "Hey kiddo," Presley says as she sits down casually. Henry's dark eyes widen in surprise at seeing who was sitting next to him and he exclaims her name. "Presley?" 

"W-what.. what are you doing here? How did you even get here?" The boy was falling over his words as he tries to explain how stunned he was. He was truly surprised. How could she even be on Neverland? Presley slides her head to the side and looks down at the smaller boy. "I am still confused about that myself. Guess I had a little too much to smoke." "Of cigarettes," Henry asks with scrunched eyebrows, trying to comprehend how a cigarette could make her hallucinate. Presley grins and shakes her head. "No cigarettes, Henry."

She leans back a little more against the tree and makes herself comfortable. Her legs were now straightened out and laying on the dirt. "So, how have you been?" Henry hugs himself and shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know, really. A lot has been happening."