3: Nanny

Xander was laying down on his bed, he was so lost in thought. After the visit of his now 'father' he had realized that he was reincarnated as a mini villain in a novel he had read once before he had died. He finally decided he should make a plan on what he should do to avoid his death. He sat up and went to his desk to find a paper and pen.

Alright, from what i remembered, i am now Xander the villain in the novel 'Stars of Eros'. He was destined to die by the hands of the male protagonist, his younger brother, at the age of 20 after he was found out that he tried to poison his father the emperor to ascend to the throne. I have already thought of how to avoid that, all i have to do is to not poison the emperor, nothing would go wrong right?

Aside from that problem, there are the capture targets and the heroine. I have to avoid them at all cost. I wont have any problems with avoiding the heroine and some of the capture targets since the Xander and them in the novel rarely or never even talked it met in the novel.

The heroine, her name was Senel? No that's not it, Serien? Uhh, Serel? (Agh I don't care about the heroine, i only remembered the first names of the male leads). A commoner that has the magic element of light just like any typical novels. She was adopted by a Count at the age of 10 since she looked like his deceased daughter. The story started when the heroine attended the magic academy when she was 14. She never talked to Xander in the novel so i wouldn't have any problems with avoiding her. I just hope she won't come to me first since she was too friendly in the novel, though it wouldn't matter much since I'll escape this place before even going to the academy.

Then there's the 1st capture target and the male protagonist of the story, my younger brother Estevan. Fell in love with the heroine after he snuck out to go to a festival, she treated him equally despite disguising himself as a commoner. He started going out while disguising every week to hang out with the heroine.

Since we're family it'll be hard to avoid him, i'll just have to try my best to not make him have any slight interest of me. Although he's not yet born, the novel said that Xander is 2 years older than Estevan so I'll probably have only a few months before he'll be born.

2nd capture target, Adonis. 1st son of the Kingdom of Aeros and royalty like me. In the novel, it stated that he was the only boy of the 5 children of the emperor and empress, thus he became the crown prince and soul heir to the throne when he was just born. He fell in love with the heroine because of her so kindness and that he felt she was"special", pretty stupid to me.

He never talked to Xander even once because he thought he was a scumbag from the rumours saying that the original Xander was very thirsty for power and even tried to kill his younger brother by pushing him in the lake when he was just 13 years old, unfortunately the younger brother knew how to swim, a complete idiot.

And plus im already in this body since the day i was born, there wouldn't be any rumours anymore ofcourse, I'm not like the original Xander that was called a scumbag, idiot, and other insults you can think of. Adonis wouldn't really be a problem since I'll just keep my profile as low as i can.

2nd capture target, Jace. A Beastman that got bullied. The heroine saved him from his bullies once when she visited the Vionuel Kingdom together with the count to introduce her to his cousin, who was a Beastman. Jace never forgot the face of the heroine after showing defending him. So after he finally had his awakening, he won 1st place on almost every beastmen competition in their Kingdom and was soon titled as the Pride of Vionuel. He went to the academy to meet the heroine again and soon fell deeper to the heroine, cliche.

3rd capture target, Theo. 2nd Prince of Fierre, son of the emperor and a concubine, which resulted to the people looking down on him saying he could never become a candidate to the throne. He met the heroine at the age of 16, he fell in love after she treated him equally despite being the son of a concubine. He wanted to prove people that he was worthy to be a prince so he joined the yearly Fehr Competition in to show the strongest amongst the Fierre Kingdom and won, as expected of a capture target.

4th capture target, Eugene. The only child of a Duke and Duchess. It said that he was a "blessing"from the gods since his parents weren't able to have a child despite trying their best. 6 years after, they almost gave up but they didn't expect that that would have Eugene, they even had a big party when they found out the duchess was pregnant.

He was considered as a genius at such a young age. He was able to help the Kingdom's political problems at the young age of 15. He even joined the temple and became an apprentice priest specially he had the light element which was a requirement to become an apprentice (light, darkness, and holy power are the magic needed by the temple). He met the heroine at the temple when both of them were tested to become mages at the age of 13, he was interested at the heroine after she showed her best light spell which was almost the same level as holy power.

He kept on bugging the heroine and decided to go to the academy with her. There he met the other capture targets, he became jealous since they would always go near the heroine. Though he didn't knew why he felt jealous, he asked his parents and found out he was in love, he was oblivious to not know despite feeling those things called love for a while 3 years.

Then last but not least the villainess, Callista the half sister of Theo. She was envious to other children, how their parents were showing love to their children. Despite her being a precious jewel in their empire, she wanted her parents to show love to get. She became someone who was hungry for attention everywhere she would go.

When she found out that the heroine received so the love and attention she was craving, she was enraged and decided to bully the heroine secretly. But just like any other novels, she was found out and was exiled by her own brother. Lucky her, while the body im in was killed dammit ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ .

He looked at the mirror at the side of his room. Although he is the villain, his looks were out of this world. Those silver orbs that shone in the dark, soft fluffy hair, pale smooth, and round face that made him look cuter. It was just too majestic, Xander knew he'd become more beautiful when he grows up.

And as they said, if villain why hot? Although he was on the cute side.

After what seemed like a whole day, Xander was finally able to plan the things he needed to do to avoid death.

Haizzz, it's a good thing i actually read that stupid novel.

Xander was silently crying in his mind of relief that he actually read the novel his friend gave him despite it being so trashy. He shoved the pen and paper at the side of the table and layed using his arms as a pillow. He sighed and closed his eyes.

Mel walked towards her young master's room and knocked on the door before turning the knob and opened it, she was met by a cute little boy sleeping soundly at the chair. Mel smiled but as she saw how uncomfortable Xander's position was, she couldnt help but sigh. She went towards the sleeping figure and slowly put him in her arms, she made layed Xander comfortably in her arms as she walked towards the large bed for him to sleep well. Mel tucked him on his bed and put the blanket on him, as she was about to stand up, Xander tugged on Mel's dress. Mel turned and looked at her young master in confusion but soon turned into sadness as she heard Xander call for his mother.

"Mama..."

A tear rolled down her eyes as she looked at her young master with pity. Mel crouched down and kissed Xander's forehead as she slowly slid his arm away from her dress.

"Don't worry Young Master, i will always be with you no matter what"

She smiled sweetly at the little boy and walked away slowly. She closed the door quietly and went towards her own room. As her footsteps faded away, Xander opened his eyes. He was actually pretending to be asleep and waited for Mel to come and put on a little play.

Success... But wow i didnt' know i could act, i should've become an actor before.

But still I should also keep nanny Mel's affection towards me since from what i vaguely remember in the novel, she was the only one who cared for the original Xander as she thought of him as her own son after his own mother died after a few minutes of giving birth. Though she died protecting him later in the story. But dont worry nanny i won't let you die in vain. As long as i change my fate i can also change yours.

Xander made a closed eyed smile as he finally drifted to sleep.