Morning Breath

I turned in the bed, nuzzling my nose against the pillow as the sun burned my closed eyelids, showing it was morning already. The pillow smelled like him which made me smile. Slowly, I opened my eyes, keeping my face half buried into the pillow, and glanced around. Jordan was standing in front of the closet, apparently looking for a shirt since he didn't have one on. He had his back turned to me and I could see the form of his shoulder blades, torso and everything else. He was pretty... hot, from behind, I'm not going to lie.
As I watched him, Sam jumped onto the bed and crawled all the way up to the pillow, laying right next to my head, purring. I knew Jordan wouldn't mind so let him be. I looked back up to him and watched him put on a black t-shirt and then run his fingers through his hair. Now I wanted to do that.

It was the very first night I'd spent at his apartment. The night before we had had dinner together (pizza, just because) and had stayed watching a movie. I fell asleep in his arms because it had been a pretty tiring day for me and I think he fell asleep too because it was late when he woke me up. It was too late for me to go back home so I stayed, mostly because he asked me to and because I hated driving all by myself that late. And I have to admit I hadn't slept that well in a long time. It felt so good to be able to snuggle up to his side and feel his arms around me and the warmth of his body.
Jordan allowed his hand to drop from his hair and turned to face me. A smile blossomed instantly upon his lips when he saw I was awake.
-Good morning. - He said softly, approaching the bed.
-Good morning... - I mumbled in my morning voice, making him grin lightly.
He placed his hands upon the mattress, right next to me and leaned down, pressing a kiss to my temple, my cheek and my jaw. I turned my head, to look up at his eyes, those brownish green eyes that I adored, smiling and he leaned down once again, pressing his lips to mine. I closed my eyes and lifted one hand, running my fingers through his short, soft hair. He tasted fresh, minty and like himself, my favorite flavor at the moment, to be honest.
I, in other hand, hadn't brushed my teeth yet. Oh, god. I felt my cheeks warm up with a blush as I gently broke the kiss, placing my free hand in front of my mouth. My other hand stayed tangled in his hair.
-Morning breath... - I mumbled, embarrassed.
He chuckled and moved one hand, running his fingers through my hair. I loved it when he did that.
-It's okay. - He shrugged, smiling softly.
Once again, I smiled and pulled him towards me so I could press a quick kiss to his lips before I moved to sit up. He stood back up and went to turn his computer on.
-Do you mind if I use your tooth brush? - I asked, in the process of leaving the bed without disturbing little Sam.
-Nope. - Jordan answered, shrugging.
I nodded and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and whatever more. When I came back, he was sitting in front of the computer, editing a video, it looked like. I stepped up behind him, wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed a kiss to his cheek.
-Breakfast? - I asked even though I wasn't very hungry yet.
-Yeah. - He nodded, clicking the rendering button before he stood up.
I got ready to leave the room but he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him, wrapping his arms around my waist.
-No more morning breath, right? - He smirked, slowly leaning towards me.
-No, no more morning breath. - I answered, wrapping my arms around his neck and closing the distance between our lips.
Oh, Jordan...