Chapter 12

3 months later...

Well, its been 3 months since I had that little encounter with Paul and his whore. And in those 3 months I learned 2 things, 1 that Britany will always be a slut and Paul will never change. So I bet that you all want to know if Paul and I got together and if he apologized for what he said to me. Well the answer is no to both of those questions. In fact, he's still with that whore Britany, and he even started bullying me. Not physically of course. He just calls me names and tells me to go jump off a cliff and other stuff like that. But what I don't understand is how could he do this to me and say things like that to me. I'M HIS MATE, and he knows that. So why would he ever treat me like this. So besides him bullying me, other things have also changed. One of those things meaning me and Kim are now best friends. One of the pack members imprinted on her, I think his name is Jared or something like that. My mom got a promotion at her job so she is now the manager. I also got a job at a local cafe called The Dot (like degrassi) which I love. Even Paul and his whore go there when I'm working just to harass me. But I never let it get to me because that's exactly what they want. But I also think that the reason he also follows me is to be around me because of the imprinting thing. I tried to talk to the guys in the pack why he bullys me, but every time I go up to them they either walk away or they act like I don't even exist and ignore me. But one day I promise you I will confront him about it. 

Speak of the devil there he comes down the hallway.

Oh look who it is the freak paul said laughing

Hello Paul I told him

What do you mean "Hello Paul" what happened to you ignoring me and telling me to leave you alone he asked curiously

Well maybe because I know why you bully me I told him

And why is that he asked smirking 

Because I know you don't want a mate and that's because you don't want to feel tied down and I understand that. But-

You think that I imprinted on you he said cutting me off

Well yes I told him 

Are you serious he said laughing

Yes because it's true

You must be crazy because I would never imprint on someone so stupid, useless, and ugly like you. Hell I rather imprint on Britany than you and she sleeps with everyone. Now if you would excuse me I have a girlfriend that I need to go makeout with.

After he said those things about me I just couldn't hold it any longer. I ran home and cried. I cried like a baby and I didn't care because the boy that was made for me wouldn't except me no matter to what. I can't believe he would say those things to me. It's time for revenge and Paul you're gonna get it.