Chapter 10

So over the weeks me and Paul have become close friends. After he apoligized we started to talk more and he asked for my number and so I gave it to him and we started texting and getting to know eachother more. I guess your wondering what happened to the whore Brittney. Well her and Paul are still dating (sadly). You see, since me and Paul are now friends she is extremely jealous and hates me.  Everytime she sees me she talks to her friends about me being a slut and all kinds of stuff when the truth is I never even had a boyfriend. Let alone slept with someone. I don't see why she stays with him all she does is cheat on him. I mean he cheats too considering he's a player but she sleeps with EVERYONE no pun intended . That's  the reason why I would never date Paul. Even though I kinda like him. But even though he is a player, he's a completely different person when he's around me. And over the weeks we've been friends, he's been protective of. Like for example, he always calls me in the middle of the night to make sure that I'm "ok". That's right I know all about the werewolves here in La push. He told me everything after I saw him shift. I was shocked at first but I knew about vampires and werewolves when I lived in Colorado. They had a couple of them there. Including my grandmother. So theres a possibility that I might be one.

 Anyways, the reason that I don't believe him when he says he calls to make sure that I'm alright is because I think that he imprinted on me. My grandmother told me about imprinting, and said that when your mate imprints on you they are very protective of you and can't be away from you. I didn't ask him if he imprinted on me because knowing Paul he would lie and say. I guess he doesn't want to be 'tied down' or whatever. 

Anyways today is Saturday and me and Paul are supposed to go to the movies. He's picking me up and the only problem is, that I have no idea what to wear. It's 4 and he's supposed to pick me up at 6 so I have time  untill it is 4:30. So until then I am going to eat and watch spongebob (I'm so dumb guys).