Chapter 18

As soon as the bell rang I jumped out of my seat and ran out of class to get to my locker before the halls got too crowded and when I got there I get this feeling that somethings bad was going to happen but just ignored it. So I took my books out of my book sack and put them in my locker and took my other books that I needed for my other classes and put them in my book sack and got ready to go to and look for Kevin to make sure he's not doing anything that could jeopardize our relationship. I mean I trust him and all but I just don't trust Claire and to be honest I think that she is trying to take him away from me. I mean I would be upset  if they are sneaking around together even though I still have feelings for Paul. I don't know what it is but I just don't see myself with Kevin when I graduate from school.

 For the past few days I've been thinking a lot about Paul and I know that I'm his imprint but he needs to grow some balls and apologize to me for all that he's put me through. And the worst thing about this imprinting thing is that I haven't seen him in 4 months and sometimes I feel what he's feeling because of the bond that we have and sometimes I even feel his pain. I talked to Kim about it and she said that she's feels the same thing with Jared and she also told me that they also sometimes feel what we feel. I just hope that he knows that I forgive him for all the things that he put me through. The only thing I haven't forgave is him leaving me without saying anything. So anyway back to looking for Kevin.

I texted him about ten times wondering where he is and I stop in my tracks hearing banging inside of the janitors closet. I open the door and I couldn't believe my eyes it was Kevin and Claire HAVING SEX. 

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO ASSHOLES DOING I yelled at them as loud as I can 

Baby its not what it looks like Kevin said pulling his pants up walking towards me

Oh its not what it looks like then what is it Kevin I snapped back at him

Uh.... He said not having a good enough excuse as to what happened

Exactly what I thought how could you do this to me I said in a looking down. But quickly snapped my head up when I heard HER LAUGHING. 

You think this is funny I said to her while glaring at her

Yes I actually do she said smirking

You see-

I completely cut her off by running towards her slamming her in the ground. I stood up and started punching the crap out of her. She started pulling my hair so I kicked her in the stomach and punched her some more.

You-punch-think-punch-this-punch-is -punch-funny-punch. She started to try and get up but grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the front of the school so everyone could see me kick her ass and video it. Right as I was about to punch her some more Kevin pulled me away from her.

Baby stop she isn't worth it-

I slapped him so hard that he had my face print on his cheek. 

DON'T YOU TELL ME THAT SHE'S NOT WORTH IT WHEN YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH HER. I THOUGHT YOU CARED ABOUT ME. I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME. YOU PROMISED TO NEVER HURT ME AND WHAT DO YOU DO. YOU MESS AROUND WITH HER OUT OF ALL PEOPLE. YOU KNEW I DIDN'T LIKE THAT BITCH BUT YOU DIDN'T CARE YOU JUST WANTED SOME ASS. AND DON'T YOU  FUCKING CALL ME BABY EVER AGAIN. DON'T CALL ME AND DON'T TEXT ME WE ARE OVER. I yelled at him 

Please just let me explain he said pulling me towards him 

There is nothing to explain Kevin it's over. I told him 

And with that I walking away finally letting the tears fall. 

Paul I really need you here.

Author's note

I hope you guys like this chapter and please vote.

Love always Marissa.