Chapter 6

So as soon as I got into my first class, I was asked to come in front of the class and introduce myself and say a few things about me. So I said " hi my name is Ariana Miller I am from Colorado and my favorite color is blue"

After that the teacher told me to pick an empty seat and I chose to sit in the back.

As soon as I sat down I started skimming the papers that the kind elderly lady gave me until I found my schedule. I bet your wondering how I found my first class. Well Kim showed. In fact, we have 4 classes together, which is 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th period.

So a couple of hours later it was time for lunch. I decided to get a burger, fries, and apple juice. I didn't really have friends since I was new and no one introduced themselves to me except Kim, so I just sat at a random table by myself.

Hey said Kim ( I don't have time for quotation marks)

Your the new girl right the one I showed to class

Yea that's me I said

Well hey you look kind of lonely, do you want to sit with me and my friends? She asked me

Well I don't want to intrude I told her

Nah it's ok come on

So we walked to the table her friends were sitting and I noticed that these were the guys I saw when I went look around this place. They were more people last time I saw.

Guys this is Ariana Kim said

All I heard was a chorus of heys

Ariana this is Jacob, Embry, Seth, Quil, and Paul

Hey I said

I looked at all of them and I noticed that he was the one that was starring at me that day. I also noticed that he had some blonde chick on his. And trust me she was not cute. She had way too much of makeup on and her outfit if you want to call it that was extremely short and revealing.

Hi I told her

She just rolled her eyes.

Oh this is Brittany Paul told me.

But she didn't say anything and started glaring. I guess she doesn't like me that much. Probably because she thinks I like him or something.