Kona and Blue

Robby stared at Robby intensely. I mean, Konas Robby stared at James' Robby- gosh this is confusing.

"Its nice to meet you..." Konas Robby held his hand out to shake the other Robbys hand, still watching him. He turned to Kona.

"Care to explain?"

Then they explained the same thing, and blah blah blah

"Oh, then." Konas Robby still watched Robby, but looked less suspicious, and more curious.

"First order of business," Kona announced, who had shared the story, "What should we call you two so its less confusing?"

They all thought for a bit, before Konas Robby piped up.

"I'll be called Blue, because of my eyes. Robby can keep his name."

Robby spoke next. "No way! Its your name! You have had it for literally 4 years longer than me!"

"Yeah, I have had it for long enough. Its decided." Blue ended the conversation.

They all agreed.

"So, what kind of things did you want to learn?" Blue asked.

"More about James, and the robot blueprints! Also, why is James so tough on the robots?" Mousy informed.

"Well, James... James... James... He is the owner of the mall, as you know... He's quite a bit older than me, it was more my parents and him that were friends, but after they passed, he reached out to me. He watched me build Blue and Rosa, I guess he learned a thing or two." Kona said.

Suddenly, he seemed quieter, like he was remembering something.

"Did you say Rosa was with James?" Kona asked the two.

Blue stood up.

"Shes alive?!"

"Yes. Shes my older sister, and she works at the ma"- Robby tried to explain, but Blue had already turned to Kona.

"We need to get her back, I haven't seen her in so long, I thought she died!" Blue exclaimed

"So did I, until these two came!" Kona replied, pointing to Robby and Mousy.

Blue turned his gaze to them.

"Can I see her?"

"Of course!" Mousy smiled, "I'm sure you have missed her a lot."

"More than you could imagine." Blue nodded.

"Well then." Robby bounced up, and put on his backpack. "What are we waiting for? Back home it is!"