Doveport

According to Emma, they were almost there.

Robby and Mousy had made it onto the ferry just in time, and they were at the Doveport dock. Mousy took a deep breath.

"Apparently, Konas house is just beyond the docks." She was holding her phone, with a gps on it, and a piece of paper Emma had gave her with Konas address.

"Are you sure you are ok, Robby? You seem tense. Are you worried about something?" Mousy cocked her head at the robot.

"Of course I'm fine. I just didn't pack my charger, so... I'm just a bit scared I'll run out."

"Don't worry, you're on 73 percent." Mousy checked his charge, "I'm sure we'll make it."

The two continued on. The truth was, Robby didn't know what would happen after he met the other Robby. I mean- he was the copy. And did Kona even know about what Mr Vernadoz did? Robby pushed out his negative thoughts from his mind. There was no point in worrying. Emma certainly made it seem like Kona was a nice man...

They made it to the front doorstep, of a small house. The house was concrete, and the walls seemed thick, and sound proof. They couldn't see anyone inside. Well, of course, the curtains were shut, which was weird within itself, since it was day time. Maybe they weren't home.

"You can do the honers of knocking, good sir," Mousy turned to Robby, gesturing to the door, her voice trembling. She obviously had a bad feeling about this place too.

"Ladies first.' Robby stepped back.

"I insist." Mousy nudged him back forward.

Robby gave Mousy the stink eye, and knocked on the door. They waited for a bit. Robby turned away, and back to Mousys side.

"Well, looks like there is no one home!" Robby pointed out. "Lets come back later"-

"May I help you?" An unfamiliar voice asked behind him.