Office heist

Mousy checked to see if it was empty in the office.

"I'll keep watch," she said, "you go in and find your dumb blueprints."

"Ok!"

Robby tiptoed into the room. He looked around. It was extremely bare, but each walls had draws. He opened one up, to see a large pile of documents. He took the papers out of the draw, and flicked through them. No blueprints here. He counted the draws. 80, 79 if you didn't include the one he already emptied. He went around the room. Draw after draw after draw. He found blueprints of shops, bathrooms, offices, the entire mall, but no robot blue prints!

He decided to check the computer, he didn't know the passcode, but he hacked it easily (yes he can hack now) he scrolled through the files on the computer, and after some searching, found a file, named robots. Inside, he had no blueprints. But he had a photo of an ikea desk. Robby looked around. Then at the desk. He opened one of the draws in the desk, and before he could reach in, to grab the contents, Mousy gave him the signal to leave. She held her hand out in front of the glass and waved it. The hand then disappeared, because they decided that when Me Vernadoz got close, Mousy would wheel away, so she wasn't caught.

This was Robbys sign to get the hell out of there. He grabbed the blueprints in the draw, opened the next, and took out more. He opened the other two, but he couldn't escape. Mr Vernadoz was standing in the doorway.

Mr Vernadoz sat down on his chair. He started to type on his computer. He stayed there, typing, taking phone calls, for at least an hour. Then he was called outside. Robby crawled from behind the desk, and ran away before he was noticed. He was greeted by a warm hug from Mousy.

"The malls closing in 30 minutes." She said, "Mr Vernadoz said I can stay the night."

"Ok, I'll hide the blueprints and then wait for it to close." Robby decided.

"So it was a success?" Mousy asked loudly.

"Shh! Keep your voice down."

"Oh, sorry."

"I think it was. I opened the computer, and there was a file called "robots". The file had an ikea desk photo in it, the same as the one in his office. I opened it, and boom! Blueprints."

Mousy smiled. Robby smiled back.

(Loud shipping noises)