intro must read. please..

Hello everyone! Welcome, just a heads up before we begin:

So, you know the book I made called Family and secrets? Yeah, so this is the first version of that book.

I never finished this version but I'm posting it because I want to know what you think of it.
You can apply the ending of Family and secrets to this book, it's just that I called Irene, Y/n in this one and how you meet Techno's Family is different.

This was made in the year 2020 so excuse my different writing style. I know I haven't finished Family and secrets yet, BUT it will be finished soon, don't worry.

And for those of you reading my other book, out of this world, sorry updates have been so slow, I've been powering through Family secrets while also balancing school. So one book at a time

I just thought I'd publish this so you guys can see how the beginning of Family and Secrets could have turned out.

If you guys feel inspired by any of my books you are free to use and build upon my idea in your own writing style, just be sure to tell me so I can see how it turns out, I'd love to read it. ♡

So, you are Techno's partner, as we have enatablished from the description.
You have yet to meet his family, this is basically the unfinished version of Family's and Secrets.
The ending to that book will also apply to this one so, read that if you want too.

I will not be adding more than 7 chapters to this book, then the plot goes over to Family and secrets. Most of these chapters are mixed together because this is my first book I've written on this app. Sorry bout the different writing style. This is old.

Have a wonderful day/night and, Enjoy the book Lovely's♡♡