7.

''Phil.''

Y/n was a little confused. The two men just kinda looked at eachother. Phils face brightened up completely and ran inside. Techno got up from his seat and hugged the bird man.
Y/n closed the door to keep the heat inside. There is definitely going to be a blizzard later today. So Phil would probably stay the night again.

The two hugged for a while before letting go.

''Phil what are you doing here!?'' Techno exclaims.

''I was looking for you!'' Phil says in response. Phil notices the bandages around his abdomen. ''I thought you said you weren't injured!''

''Technoblade Never Dies.'' He replys matter-of-factly.

''Would you like some tea Phil?'' Y/n asks walking onto the kitchen.

''Yes please y/n. That would be lovely, mate.'' Phil replied.
''How did you make your way here anyway?''

''I live here.'' Techno replies blankly. Techno sits down on the couch and Phil just stands there. Seemingly broken.

''YOUR THE PIGLIN SHE TALKS ABOUT!?'' Phil yells at him.

''She talks about me?'' Techno asks a tint of blush creeping onto his face.

''WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!?'' Phil begins to yell incoherent words at Techno who chooses to ignore him.

''Phil calm dow-''
Before Techno could even finish his sentence, Phil begins to yell more. He paced around the room infront of the fire asking questions to Techno.

Y/n enters the room with a tray of tea.
''How do you two know eachother again?'' Y/n asks putting the tray down on the side table.

''He's my son.''
''He's my dad.''

Y/n looks between the two as they speak in sync answering her question in the same tone, at the same time.

''Ahh, I see the resemblance now.'' Y/n says jokingly while she pours a cup of tea and hands it to Phil then gives one to Techno who downs it immediately.

''YOU'LL burn Yourself!'' She says frantically as Techno pours himself another cup. She barely even noticed that Phil had done the same thing.
''PHIL!''

Y/n makes dinner while the two catch up. She can here the little stories they share, most of them were quite funny actually.
''Y/n! Did I tell you the time where-''

''Phil. Don't you. Dare.'' Techno interrupted him in a threatening yet still monotoned voice.

''Let him speak Love.'' Y/n says grinning slightly.

''Betrayed by my own Lover. How dare you.'' Techno replies. Phil almost chokes on his tea,

''Love?'' He asked to Techno who blushes slightly.

''What does she use your last name too?'' Techno nods causing Phil to lose it again.
''WHAT!?''

Y/n just laughs from the kitchen. Techno can't help but smile at her laugh.

''Love, can you set the table for dinner!'' Y/n shouts from the kitchen, trying to get her voice to pass over Phil's incoherent yells.

''Sure.'' Techno yells back and he begins to set the table.

''Phil. Sit down before you have a heart attack old man.'' Techno says sitting him down.

Phil sips his tea while y/n comes out of the kitchen with food. She sets the food down on the table and eats while the other two keep on catching up.
They talk about different things while eating at one point Phil tries to talk about Techno's younger brother Tommy. But Techno just gets mad and ignores the question.

Y/n wanted to know the details on what happened but decided now wasn't the time to ask. She took the plates and began to wash up while the other two continued talking.

''Hey y/n do you mind if I stay the night?'' Phil asks peaking his head into the kitchen.

''I thought you were gonna stay anyway.'' Y/n replied smiling.

''Thanks mate.'' Phil said joining her in the kitchen.
''Here let me help.''

Phil and y/n were doing the washing up. Y/n dryed the dishes while Phil cleaned. After a while they finish and joined Techno on the couch.

It was getting quite late and y/n was getting tired.

''I think I'll head now. I'll see you in the morning.'' Y/n said getting up off the couch.

''Alright night mate.'' Phil said waving as y/n disappeared up the stairs.

''How on earth did you get someone like that?'' Phil asked looking directly at Techno.

''I don't know. And frankly I don't care as long as I have her.'' Techno replied blankly only whispering the last part. Then he instantly regretted it as Phil was giving him a smug look.

''What now.'' Techno growned

''Have you done it yet?''

''You know what I'm goin' to bed good night Phil I hope you have nightmares!'' Techno said rushing back upstairs leaving Phil by himself.

Techno opened the door to his room to see y/n was reading in bed. She looked up from her book and smiled before getting back to her book.

Techno got ready for bed then got in beside her. She put her book down on the bedside table and layed down snuggling into Techno's chest before falling asleep.

The next morning when y/n got up from bed Techno wasn't there. She got dressed and walked downstairs. She heard the sound of metal clash agenst eachother. When she looked outside she seen Phil and Techno sparing. She smiled at the two and went back inside to make breakfast.

After a few minutes you looked outside the window again. Techno was losing. Badly. It amused you. Finnally somebody here to put him in his place for once. You scoffed and yelled out the window.

''FOODS READY! Get inside before you catch a cold!'' You yelled from the kitchen window.

Phil was the first one inside. He brushed off the snow from his cloths and put his sword by the chest and sat down.

''Morning mate.'' Phil said as Techno made his way inside.

''Morning Phil.'' Y/n replied handing him a cup of tea.

Phil downed it almost immediately. Then instantly regretted it because it was too hot.
''PHIL! I warned you!'' Y/n said handing him a cup of water.

Techno sat at the table and poured himself a cup of tea. And drank it instantly.

''How do you not get burnt!?'' Phil exclaimed while Irene went back into the kitchen.

''I'm part piglin. Being hot is our thing.'' Techno deadpanned. Y/n just scoffed from the kitchen.

''It's true.'' Techno replied.

''Yeah, your looks on the other hand..'' You trailed off, leaving Techno to gasp dramatically, while Phil just laughed.

He enjoyed the interactions between you two. It looked like you were really made for eachother. It was nice to finnaly see someone who Techno could finnaly trust. The last few people he trusted betrayed him, including his own brothers.

''Hey, Y/n, I'll be heading out shortly, alright?'' Phil spoke up grabbing both Y/n and Techno's attention.

''Your not staying'' Techno asked.

''No, I'm going back to L'Manburg. I know you and Tommy aren't on the best of terms right now, but, he needs me. I'm still his dad, as much as I am yours.'' Phil claimed giving Techno a sad smile knowing Tommy was way more closer to Wilbur than either of them.

''Right.'' Techno was still mad, and he did hold his grudges. But even so, he'd push all that aside for only two people, Phil and you.

''I should be off. Don't want him questioning me when I get back.'' Phil said standing up and stretching out his wings.

''Bye Phil! I'll see you soon!'' Y/n called from the kitchen waving goodbye from the doorway.

And just like that, the winged man was gone once more.