1. strange start

It has been about a whole year since she seen her partner. He said he had to leave but didn't explain why. Usually he would write letters on how much he missed her. Y/n. Y/n missed him too. So much so that she decided to leave home to go look for him. Y/n is a very timid person. She doesn't start fights unless someone really pisses her off or they start it first. Her PvP skills were OK to say the least. She wasn't a god at it or anything but she could definitely defend herself.

He had said he was taking down the government of L'Manburg or more recently known as Manburg. Why only get rid of one letter in the name of L'Manburg to Manburg she doesn't know. But she hoped to find him there. Y/n brought her partner's horse Carl. Her horse was still a foal and wasn't used to the saddle yet. She dismount Carl and lead him into the city of Manburg.

''Hello? Sorry I don't think I've seen you before.'' Spoke a small brunette while you entered through the gates. He had small horns just barely poking out of his head. His hair was a dark brown his eyes were a Hazel green colour. He wore a suit too. He must be important.

''Oh sorry, I'm just looking for someone.'' Y/n replied shyly. Her hands were figeting with her skirt while the other heald Carl's reins. The young brunette noticed her nervousness.

''Don't be nervous. Here we can help you look for them! I can get Fundy here to bring your horse to the stable. We are having a festival in a few day's. Mabe you can find them there.'' He said to her softly. ''Anyway what do they look like?''

''Oh well, he is kind, even though he seems very intimidating at first glance.'' She replied. ''Uhh I haven't seen him in about a year so I'm not sure if he still looks the same.'' She smiled awkwardly. Y/n was not used to talking to people. 

'' Oh well don't worry you can stay here till you find them if you want. Oh! may I have your name?''

''Oh my names Y/N Blade.'' She smiled.
The small brunette looked at the girl suddenly scared. He remembered the name Blade. But was she really related to The Blade. The brunette stepped back. Sure he was on The Blade's side but it didn't make him any less intimidating.

''Are you alright?'' Y/n asked suddenly concerned about the boy.

''Oh I'm fine d-dont worry about it..'' He replied. He took a good look at the girl. She didn't have any visible weapons and didn't wear any armour either. She wore black platform boots, a red skirt and a white top with a brown satchel across her body it had small rose  designs embedded on it. She also has a necklace. It had an emerald centre peice surrounded by diamonds and Netherite. The string wasn't actually a string. It was made from a loathstone which was connected to a compass her lover had, but he didn't know that. Also to anyone who wasn't looking too closely it wouldn't be too noticeable either. It showed as Tubbo didn't seem to notice.

''Sir?'' Y/n asked concerned

''Oh sorry..'' The young brunette exclaimed ''my names Tubbo! It's wonderful to meet you Miss Y/n uh, Blade.'' He smiled although it was clearly fake.

''Just y/n is fine.'' She said softly.

''Right well y/n let me show you around Manburg.'' The young boy said excitedly
Y/n followed the boy around. During the tour she had seen many hybrids and humans alike. Its not everyday you see that.

''Tubbo!'' Someone yelled from behind. Tubbo immediately tensed up. He was clearly uncomfortable but tried his best to fake a smile. He fixed his tie and faced the voice.

''Hello Presidant Jschlatt.'' He said standing up straight.

''Tubbo who's this? '' His hair was also a dark brown. His Ram horns twisted around his ears and were very big. He reaked of alcohol though. His tie was messy and his shirt was partially undone. His shoes were nicely polished though.. but that's the only nice thing about him.