2. Visitors

''Y/n Blade.''

The two boys looked confused. Then their faces turned serious.

''Stop lieing!'' Tommy said trying not to shout. ''Your real name! Not some fake one!''

''That is my name.'' Y/n said quietly. She was a little uncomfortable with the situation but who wouldn't be with swords facing in their direction. Y/n could vaguely make out the smile planted on Techno's face when she said her name.
Then Techno finally stood up and walked towards the girl.

''Are you ok Persephone?''

''Im fine, don't worry.'' She smiled at the piglin infront of her. The two behind him just stood in shock. They were confused to say the least.
Techno sighed.

''Sorry about them, these are my brothers, Persephone.'' He gestured to the two males behind him.
The brunette was still shocked at how Techno talked to her so easily but the other was a little more vocal.

''I knew that wasn't your real name!''

''Her name is y/n Blade Tommy. I just call her Persephone sometimes.'' Techno deadpanned.

''Techno who the FUCK IS THIS!?'' He yelled. This time his screaming didn't go unnoticed. Their was a knock on the door.
''Hello? Y/n you there? Is everything OK?''

The two began to panic but Techno just smiled.
''Y/n. Scream.''

The two were confused then y/n let out a blood curdling screech while Techno threw her over his shoulder. Fundy and Quackity bust threw the door to see Wilbur, Tommy and Techno. Y/n was being carried by Techno.

''Hey!? Put her down! She has nothing to do with this war!'' Fundy pleaded.

Wilbur looked at his son sympathetically but was pulled away by Tommy as they ran out the back. Techno held y/n over his shoulder then adjusted her and carried her bridle style through the forest. Y/n could see the two brothers  struggling to catch up behind him.

''Mabe you should slow down, they are struggling to keep up. '' y/n spoke, her voice was a little raspy from screaming so loud.

''We're nearly there anyway and you have some explaining to do.'' Techno said as he ran.

Techno stopped beside a tall tree and after a minute the brunette finnaly caught up. The two were still confused as to why Techno had taken such an interest in this girl.

''Techno.. why.. do you... run so ... fast?..'' The brunette said trying to catch his breath. Techno gently put down Y/n but still held her hand.

Then the blonde boy finnally caught up and fell face first into the ground. Techno tried to hold in a laugh and the brunette just let it out still struggling to breath.

''HEY!? WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT HUH!?'' He yelled at the two.

The brunette noticed Techno and you were holding hands. His jaw dropped. He was dreaming surely.

''I think we broke him..'' You  whispered to Techno, who looked back at Wilbur.
Sure enough Wilbur was in fact 'broken' along with the blonde. Techno sighed.

''I can explain. '' Techno began then was cut off by Wilbur,

''YEAH YOU FUCKEN BETTER EXPLAIN!?'' He yelled. Y/n  was understandably still confused a little but she was just happy to be with Techno. Tommy had gotten up off the ground. Then he heard yelling in the distance.

''Shit! Guys their close!'' Tommy said.

''Hey Love I'll see you later we'll leave you here. '' Y/n  nodded as Techno dragged his brothers away. Y/n sat down back agenst a tree. Then Tubbo came.