10

Oh y/n what are you doing here?...jimin asked as she looks at him and smile awkwardly....just wondering around....i mean i was bored so yeah...she said as he smiled a little...ok!... anyways suga Hyung wants to meet you!..he says as she looks at him confusely... isn't he that guy who is always behave rude?!...what he wants now...why?.. where he is?...she asked....even i don't know why!..and go in his room... it's straight then right... I'll go now bye y/n!...he said as he leave her there...y/n looked towards that direction!...
She went inside the room as there was no light....she looked around no one is here...then she feels someone tap her shoulder...she turned around as she saw him his fangs....his eyes were red like blood....he looks scary...as he walked towards her and ahhhhhhhhh!!!!.....

Oh...shit!... it's just my imagination!..oh god what if he wants to kill me....what if I'm thinking right?...she sigh heavily...as she walked towards his room...she knocked...as he looks up and signal her to sit beside him....she gulped down her saliva as she walk there and sit beside him....
Are you scared.?...suga asked as she looked towards him and shake her head as no....why would i be scared of you?... hahaha no no way!...she said as she laugh awkwardly making him laugh loud...she looked at him and just smiled...
Anyways!...y/n as you know when you run from here someone tried to kill you or kidnap you I'm not sure so because you don't want this happen with you again...here take this...he gived her a pendant..which is also red...

which is also red

(You can choose by your own which one you want)

*Credit pinterest!!...*

I look towards the pendant and then look at him who is looking at me in confusion....
W-what will happen if i wore it?...i asked....you will be safe... until you have this...he said as i nodded a little not understanding what is so special in this... the thing is it's to pretty and the shining is too much...
Turned around I'll help you...he said as he hold my shoulder and turn me around not giving me any moment to think....
He put my alk hairs on the other side as he put the pendant there....i turned around and look at him...
It's looking beautiful on you!..now you can go!..bur remember whenever you have to go out or you are alone always wear this ok?...he said as i nodded continuously....
Okay!...you can go now y/n!..take rest!.. don't run!we aren't going to hurt you!...he says as i immediately got up and walk out of the room!..

*Tae's pov*
What is this strange feeling....i actually wanted to kill her right..then why did i save her....why my heart start beating fast when she is near me...why i always wanted to protect her keep her safe....i was in my own thoughts when i saw y/n got out from yoongi hyung's room....what she was doing there?....i thought but then my eye went on her neck....this pendant...means..y/n!...she is in danger!!....i run towards inside yoongi Hyung's room!!...

*Y/n pov*
Woah!..why tf he is running!?....i went inside my room as i sit on my bed...my mind was still going towards what happened in the forest....i look towards the pendant...*sigh*....where i get myself into?!....i miss everyone..even ken...ken where is he?..is he safe?....i was in my thoughts when i listen a knock....y/n dinner is ready!... jungkook said as i nod start walking outside but then i hear a voice....
Y/n save me!....pls!...they will kill me!..save me y/n!!....wait i know this voice....KEN!!!!....i turned around and look towards the window... jungkook was already down!...as i walk towards window...where is he?...i need to save him!...he is my friend i want to save him!.... without any second thought she did what she did earlier...she jumped off the window and start walking from where the voice was coming!...

Hi there!...sorry for the delay 🥲...
Hope you like it!!...