5

Y-your eyes!...she said as she stumble a little!...
Get out from my sight!...he said with a husky voice giving shivers to her!..GET OUT FROM MY SIGHT!!!!...he yelled as y/n run in her room!...after listening his voice everyone came towards him!... taehyung-... jungkook said as he stopped and looked towards y/n's room!...she got to know!..WHAT WERE YOU DOING!!??... He yelled at taehyung who is calming himself down!... it's not my mistake that she cutted her finger while cooking!.. taehyung said as he sit on the chair!..
Namjoon: leave her alone now!..and ofcourse we need to answer this!!... He said as he leave the dining room!..
It's not like she didn't actually realise where she saw me!!..

I came inside my room as i was Breathing so heavily!..wait wtf did i just saw!...am i hallucinating..am i dreaming!?....she rubbed her eyes!...oh god!.. it's not a dream!..than what was with his eyes!...i calm myself down as i took my mobile and walked outside of the room!...you aren't trying to go are you?...a voice come from behind her as she looked behind!...o-ofcourse I'm!...she try to open the door but it's not opening at all!.. it's not even moving!...open this door!!..i wanna go out!!..do you think now you can go?!.. a cold voice came from behind!..she turned around and saw his cold gaze!... don't you dare to step out of this mansion!... taehyung said as y/n just looked at him in anger!...she went in her room as a tear drop from her eyes!.
Oh god where I'm!!??...

She went down as she saw no one is here!... I'll find a way go out from here as soon as possible!!...after walking for so long she stopped in front of a room!..what type of room-...she just putted her hand on the door as the door open quietly!...woah!...i didn't expect that!...she went inside and look around!..what is this all?..these books?..and these-..she stopped when she hear a voice from behind!...why did you come here?...he asked as she turned around!....i-i was-.... taehyung: you was finding a way to go out!..and you came here!.... DON'T YOU HAVE MANNERS!!!.. he said as he pinned her against the wall making y/n flinch!....i-i a-am...s-sorry-.....he was just too close to her that her breath hitched!...she was shivering in fear!....he was holding her wrist which was too tightly that now it's hurting her!...l-leave my hand it's hurting!...she said as she moved a little but got pinned again!....

Don't you dare to go in any room without our permission!.. specially this one!....he said as his eyes were all red!..y/n nodded as tear drop from her eyes!....his eyes turned back to normal as he leave her wrist!..y/n didn't waste any second and run towards her room!... She should stop coming in my ways!!...

Sorry for this short chapter!..and i was busy with my exams so it got delayed!...btw tell me about your opinion on this part!..
Stay healthy!...stay safe!✨💜