1

We're going to be late!..come fast!
Coming!!....
Let's go!..you know I have a interesting book!....Ana said to y/n
I know now let's go!.. we're going to be late tell me about it there ok?...you said as Ana nod her head!...
As they both went to their University!...
Kang y/n...she is the prettiest girl in the university or you can say she is the University's heartthrob!...a girl everyone wants!..her beautiful blue eyes...brown hairs!..but actually with a kind personality!...
They both went Library (in there University).

Ana: look this one!....the main character is so cute in this book right?
Y/n: i know i know!....
Suddenly i hear some voices coming from my behind!..i looked around and saw a boy with flowers in his hands coming towards me!....i sigh!...Same sh*t... different day!....i look at him as he looked at me shyly
Kang y/n will you go out with me!...
He said as everyone start shouting!.. This is like normal for me every day any boy come and ask me to go out with him like!.... it's not possible!... I'm not in that dating things!..i just found it so chessy!...
Uhm!... I'm sorry but i can't!...i said as he looked at me and crushed the flowers in his hand!.... it's ok!...i understand!...he said and went from there

What y/n...just try to go out with them!...maybe you will found your one and only match!...like you just can't keep rejecting everyone you know!.... Ana said and i just looked at her showing no interest actually!..
Stop it!...i just don't wanna get into a relationship and all!...ana sighed!...

Some hours later here I'm in a café Waiting for my friends to come i actually came here to meet my aunt!..so I'm a little early!...i looked around and saw the time it's 8:30 i asked them to come at 9:00...i should get a cup of coffee then!...
I went on the counter to give the money as i was coming back from there i bumped into a tall man who has black hoddie not even showing his one percent of face!...

Can't you just walk perfectly!....he said as i just looked down and said sorry!....
It was a mistake!... I'm so sorry did you get hurt by any chance?...i took the tissue and start wiping his hoddie when he jerked my hands off from his hoddie and went outside of the shop!... just after 4 sec i look outside there is no sign of him anywhere!...did he just teleported? I think as i walked towards my table!...

After some time my friends came we talked about a little stuff and discuss our holidays as we're thinking to go all together in the vacation!... everyone agreed and start thinking places!.. i worked part time in a restaurant!...there was so crowd today!...so yeah I'm late!... it's already 10:30 at night!..i start walking fast as it's already night time and it's just i don't feel safe here!...

Why are you doing that leave me?!!..i promise i won't do anything!..spare my life!...i listen someone's voice coming from a street there is no light everything is dark it's impossible for me to see what's actually going on but i can say that someone is pleading!..he is in danger!...i don't know should i help him or just run from here!...leave me pls!..leave me!!...he start saying that loudly!...i just can't see someone like that!....

Who is there?...are you ok?.. what's going on?....i said as i start walking towards the area from where the voice was coming from!...h-hey are you ok??!...i said as someone come towards me running i on the torch of my phone!....and put it towards that area right now what I'm seeing is a man is sitting their putting his head on his knees!..and a man..who has hoddie all over his face black ripped jeans!..black hoddie!...

I hear a sound from behind so i turned around to look but there was nothing just darkness!....oh god it's giving me shivers!....i looked forward again and there was no one!..the man who is sitting there is sitting there now too but the other one!...the hoddie one!..there is no chance for anyone to walk from another side as it's a wall there is no place to go the only place from where a person can leave is here!...where I'm actually standing and i swear i know!..no one walk from my side!...

What on earth-.....who was that man!..he just teleported-.....i think as i remember the café time!...when someone just like him bumped into me!....i stopped my thoughts when i listen that man whined!... w-what happened?....i start walking towards him as i put my hand on his shoulder...but this is!...his eyes were red!...whole red like blood!...I stumble a little before running from there as soon as possible!!.....