4

Thanku for the food and letting me stay here!!...y/n said as she bowed to them while they all smiled!!...btw can i ask you one more thing?... Y/n asked!... yeah?... You guys are trusting me that much i mean what if I'm a theif!...or a killer?... She asked as hearing a chuckle from them!...
What?..why are you chuckling?..I mean it's just my curiosity you know!.... She said again confused by their behaviour!...you aren't a theif anyways!..we know you!.... jungkook blurted out as y/n saw him with more confusion!...
You know me?..how?.. y/n asked!...he mean like you come here as you looked innocent tho!..so we trusted you!... Namjoon said as y/n nodded her head!...
And why do you guys-.... She got cutted off when someone spoke in between!.... Yeah you little human stop asking so many questions and go to sleep!!....the one who is talking to me rudely from the started said!..

Can't you just talk to me nicely!..and I'm just curious that's why I'm asking!....
Y/n ignore him and go to sleep!... good night!..we will answer all your questions tomorrow!...jin said as y/n nodded and went in her room!
Suga Hyung stop behaving like that!!..
I'm not sleepy at all!...first of all this new place and i trust them but still tho!..i mean what if they-....no no no!!..wtf I'm thinking!..oh god what should i do!....i get up and look at my phone and i was shocked just 10%... hahaha looks like it will charge 100% till next year!!...what type of charger is this!...i sighed and get up from the bed and look outside of the window....this forest is really creepy!...i was getting bored so let's just walk outside!..

Y/n went out of her room shutting the door quietly she start walking!...this place is beautiful!..but a little scary!..why they all are living here alone?..in the middle of the jungle!?...she was in her own thoughts when she got bumped into someone!...it was strange the aura the vibes!... it's all are like she has feel that before she looked up and saw his face...he lift his one eyebrow...dark brown eyes handsome face!... I'm sorry!...she said as she get up!...what are you doing here y/n?... He asked as she stopped in her ways and looked at him!...w-who are you?..and how do you know my name?...andd why it looks like i saw you before?...she said looking at his face continuously!...i just know you now shut up!!.. don't come near me again!...he said as he walked from there!...why he looks so familiar?..did i saw him before?..and the vibe!..she turned around and saw his hoddie!..

Wait isn't that!... coffee shop and that man!..who was there on the street!...wait am i thinking right?..no no!..she was in her thoughts when she felt a hand on her shoulder making her flinch!...wt-.....she looked up towards him!...jimin: what are you doing here?.. didn't we told you to sleep!?... what's with him?..he was so sweet some hours ago and now he is talking like that!....i-i was j-just going
I cursed myself for shuttering!..jimin: go then!!...i Walked inside my room without wasting any time!...why they are like that?...mood swings-... ah no no!...but that guy...he seems strange but i feel like i saw him before oh god let my phone charged quickly and I'll go from here!...

Next morning!!
Y/n woke up as she saw unfamiliar seeling than she remembered the whole thing what happened last night!...she went to freshen up and then went downstairs!... good mor-....she shut her mouth when she saw him!...jin: oh good morning y/n-shi!!...he said as he putted some pancakes on the table!... hoseok: wait you didn't meet him right?!..he is taehyung!..like we told you we're seven!..so yeah!..and taehyung she is-....he cutted off when taehyung spoke!...she is y/n!.. it's not like we've just met today right y/n?...ah-..is he talking about yesterday night?...or?....she just nodded her head!...Ok guys i should go now!.. thanku for letting me stay here!...she said as she turned around to go to her room but stopped when tae spoke!...
Did your mobile got charged?...he asked y/n as she went to see it but then got shocked when she saw battery didn't go up from 10%...wth!...now I'm sure this fvcking charger is broken!!...she went down and give their charger back!..

This charger is broken!.. anyways i have enough battery I'll go call ken!...she said as she walk outside to call him but there is no network!..she don't know where to go!?...as it was late night when she came here and there was no light so she didn't even saw the way and everything seems similar here!... namjoon: what happened?...he suddenly asked making y/n flinch!...you guys always scared the shit out of me!..and there is no network!...i don't even know how to go now!!...
She said as he just nodded his head!.. namjoon: don't worry!..come eat something!..he said as y/n hummed in response!
They both went inside!...she saw jimin cutting apples as y/n want to help them!..

Should i do this?...she asked as he looked at her and give the apple to her!...jimin: thanku y/n!...she start cutting the apples but her mind was still fill with some unanswered questions!..which made her cut her finger!..as she hissed in pain!! The person who was near her is taehyung so he suddenly turned around and saw her finger bleeding!...y/n put her hand in the water but as she saw taehyung her eyes widened!..HIS EYES WERE RED!!!....

HIS EYES WERE RED!!!