6

Y/n run towards her room as she sat on the bed..tears started to flow from her eyes!...i-what was that?!...i want to get out from here!...she sit straight when she hear a voice!...what happened?...she looks towards the door and saw jin standing there!...he came towards her and sit beside her!..what happened?..why were you crying?.. everything ok?...he asked with comforting voice!...she just nodded her head as yes!..than why were you crying?...he asked again!..t-that room...t-tae-...she stopped as she remembers the incidence when she cutted her finger and his eyes turned red and the same thing happen when he was angry...she suddenly backed off!...s-stay away!...you know what..come down!.. you all need to answer all the questions i have!..who are you all?!... She said and jin knew now whatever he says or explain she isn't gonna listen him anymore!..she isn't stupid who doesn't understand what's happening around her!...

After some time they all went down as y/n also come down all of them start looking her she was scared a little but she wants the answers, she wanna go out!...
W-who are you all?...be honest!.who are you-....
WE'RE VAMPIRES!!!.. her sentence got cutted off when one of them screams!...she looked towards him..she already hated him!..why do you always have to yell at me!??...well it was my mistake i trusted you!!...she said as she turned around!... don't you think you should be careful from now on?..with what you are doing and with what you are saying!.. she looks at him again!...do you think I'm scared of you!...huh?.. I'll just go out from here!...
Yeah yeah!...try it!... He said as he walked from there!...
She looked all of them!...no y/n be strong you will get out from here!...she didn't said anything she just turned around and went towards her room!..
Vampire-... hahaha wtf!...what should I do now!...i look towards the window.. should i go down from here!...in all this fuss she totally forgot abt ken!

I need something to open this!...arghh!...after arguing with herself she made a decision as she slowly  went down it was night so she was going more quietly not wanted to wake them up!... Uhm...she looked around and saw knife and all!...i never did these things in my life!...oh god!.. she took out the knife carefully then she saw a drawer on the corner of the living room!...she went their and open it quietly!...

*Tae pov*
I wasn't feeling sleepy so i came down but suddenly i hear a noice from the kitchen side... it's impossible for someone to come here without their permission!..so who it will be?...he start walking towards the area!...

I hear some walking Sound and i know I'm doomed!... someone is here it's night oh god!...i turned around and it all happen so fast as i open my eyes i see I fall on the top of him!!....

I was going towards that drawer!..when suddenly that person turned around making me and herself stumble a little as we both fall on the ground!...i open my eyes and looked at her!...i don't know why...i can't stop myself from starting at her!..she has beautiful dark brown eyes!.. black hair!...lips-....Shit!...i cursed myself mentally as i pushed her aside!...

Ouch!...she stand and looked at him!..oh god am i looking at him from a long time!..shit he will think I'm a creep!...what are you doing here at this late?... He asked her while his eyes piercing her soul!...what should i tell him?..i came here to find something so i can open the window!.. ofcourse no idiot!..i-i was hungry!..so i came to take food!...i said without making eye contact with him!...
You eat this late night?...
So what?...we didn't eat anything if you know!...and why would you eat you drink blood anyways!.. fvcking vampires!...i said now cursing myself for saying all this...he is looking at me with his death glare!...
So it will be good if i drink your blood!...he said start coming towards me!....

Wtf!..god save me!..i promise i won't do anything!..i don't even think anything unholy!...he backed off when he see how scared she was!...
In your room now!!...he said as he turned around and saw jungkook standing there!...
He saw all of this?...now he will make more theories!...
Jungkook it's not like what you saw!!...
Jungkook: hyung i didn't even say anything!...he says as he walked from there!...
Y/n laughs as i look behind!...
Jungkook it's not like what you saw!!..she said mimicking taehyung!..
Tae: go in your room right now or u won't think twice before killing you!!... He says as he increased his voice a little!...y/n stop laughing when she saw his serious face!...o-ok k!...she run towards her room!...

I took her here because she saw me that day!!...but what's happening with me suddenly?!...

Hey!...hope you guys like it!...sorry for the delay!!..❤️