∞ 8 ∞

Once again, I've woken up in the bed with the same boy, same startling feeling except I managed to stay silent. Words searched a way to come out so I mumbled a bit, "Jesus Christ, Pan." Then he wormed his way to face me and his arms under the pillow with his nose scrunching up. Little baby snores were heard and I smiled, he seemed so vulnerable. A very rare thing to see related with Peter. For a few moments I just stared at him then I switched sides facing the wall with my hand dangling over the ledge of the bed.

I attempted to go back to sleep just by closing my eyes and thought about random things. Almost asleep, an arm snaked around my waist which caught me by surprise, making my eyes shoot open.

For some reason, it felt oddly comfortable. Like as if it were a protective behavior. Then my body was pulled closer to his like I were a teddy bear to him with his breath on the back of my neck. Shivers ran down my spine and I froze there. I was there like that for quite a bit until the boy stirred and took in a deep breath and let it go.

"I knew I made you nervous Rosie, but not this nervous," he whispered seductively in my ear. Making another shiver to occur. The boy chuckled, he looked happy instead of being, what's the word. Demanding, powerful? "C'mon, I want to show you something. Get ready, princess."

That name will never grow, never. I gave him a nod and poof up a pair of light blue skinny jeans that are really tight, just the way I like it. And a plaid red and black collared shirt that roll up to my elbows and dark brown boots that go to my knees. Even my hair bands came and my wavy hair was now pulled out of my face loosely with strands of hair sticking out. When I changed, I went downstairs to see Peter fiddling with his fingers there was something in one of his hands. The boy quickly put it back in his pocket once he realized I was ready. "Are we flying or walking?"

Green eyes met my brown ones and he replied with a smirk, "Which would make you feel more comfortable?"

"Walking," I said bluntly. To be honest, I was a very straight forward person. Teachers in my highschool would ask me personal things and I'd tell them, 'Haven't we already gone over this?' Or stuff like, 'How in hell will this affect you if I even told you the truth, you don't really care.'

Then I heard a thud, making me assume the boy had jumped off the counter. He straightened his posture and said, "Off we go then," with that swooped me off my feet and we soared through the air.

I hit his chest and he chuckled, "Why do you ask if you're just going to do what you want?" All I got was him shaking his head. I realized how high we were and what happened last time, so I clung onto the boy.

The wind picked up and I knew he went faster, "Then that defeats the whole purpose of neverland. The best thing about being a lost boy, you never have to listen. Unless they're my orders of course." First thought that came to mind was, but I'm not a boy. "I was just attempting to be polite, you are a girl. If I get you mad, I don't know what'd happen." I think I have a clue, I say to myself.

Pan's fingers dug into my left arm and thigh, I wince and his eyes look at where they are. Old cuts, some are a week old. He moved his hand closer to my knee and I stay silent for a while. Later on, the familiar gray smoke formed and Lucifer came of the aftermath of it. Just floating upon Pan's head. "So I'm going to ignore what you said and go to a different subject, okay?" I tell Pan in a somewhat rude tone. For a while the both of us were silent. I look down and think, maybe he'll drop me again and I'll die. I shake my head and look at Luci having fun beside us and soon I feel Peter land on the ground. Taking a look around I'm then set in the ground stepping on a couple dead leaves.

It looks close to where those people were settling, "Well?" He asked for my answer. My eyes scan my surroundings and there's a tall tree and I notice some wooden planks, as if there's a tree house up there. "Do you like the area?" The boy walked around admiring how green the grass and leaves were and lovely flowers, just barely sprouting, judging the sun was barely up at the moment.