//! FUTURE !//Part 8//

You and Mirabel turned around to look at the two confused siblings.

Y/N:"Oh uhm shoot..sorry i didn't you both yet."

Mirabel:"You didn't tell them."

Y/N:"Ye sorry forgot,but anyways me and my mom wanted to invite all the Madrigals for dinner,and Mirabel went to Abuela to see if she would say yes and,there that's your explanation."

Camilo:"Oh ok then,so were going now?"

You shruged,then you all Abuela called the family downstairs.That included you of course since the Madrigals identify you and your mom as part of their family.

The four of you went downstairs and Alme smiled at you all.You led the Madrigals to your home even though they all knew you both lived,they just made you the leader.Once there you opened the door for them andone by one the Madrigals came inside your house.

Your mom came downstairs from her room and she looked all fancy,prbably to look presentable to them.You and your mom never invited the Madrigals over for dinner before by the way.

You and your mom escorted the family to thier seats.When you were escorting Camilo however,he didn't want to seat next to his mom which did make a upset but she eventually calmed.He actually wanted to sit next to you.Even though you said no,he kept trying to make you say yes.And your mom and Other Madrigals found it quite funny.

Eventually,you finally said yes and he hugged you joyfully.You blushed slightly,on how many times you both have hugged in those 3 years of knowing each other,you still blush whenever you two hug,care to take a guess why darlings?

(NOTE FROM IRENE:HOPEFULLY YOU ALL DON'T MIND ME CALLING YOU ALL DARLINGS,I JUST WANTED TO CALL YOU ALL SOMETHING OTHER THEN READERS.IF YOU ANY OF YOU ALL FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT,YOU CAN JUST SAY SO.)

Once everyone has sat down,it was time to eat,finally! You actually haven't ate lunch yet since you and your mom were cooking the entire afternoon.Oh how sad..But anyways! While you were eating you saw that your mom was whispering something in Tia Pepa's ear.And then a rainbow appeared above her.Everyone looked at her.And she just got and poofed the rainbow out the door,poor rainbow..Though you were actually wondering what your mother said to her but you would ask that after the dinner.

You looked at Camilo from the corner of your eye.You still remembered the time you two met and how you first saw him.Camilo didn't really too diffrent from his younger self 3 years ago.He just had a diffrent fashion stlye.He still had that wonderful curly hair and those gorgeous green eyes.He then noticed you looking and then you immediately went back to your food.He smirked and laughed a little.

HELLO DARLINGS! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PART.I TRIED TO THINK OF AN IDEA FOR THIS PART ALL DAY AND HERE WAS THE RESULT,I ALSO HAD TO GO SOMEWHERE AND DO MORE SHITTY HOMEWORK,BUT ANYWAYS PLEASE TELL ME IF THE PART IS KINDA BAD.I'LL TRY TO FIX IT!

BUT THAT'S ALL,SEE YOU DARLINGS IN PART 9 OF THE FUTURE!