Part 1

"Mi hija,Wake up! Were here!" Your mother yelled.You groaned and you used your arms to get up from your hay bed.You rubbed your eyes and brushed off the hay on your clothes and hair."Mmmmhh..Ok.." You said in a groaning tone,as you stretched your arms and legs and slowly got out of the wagon.

You were still quite sleepy.Cause sleeping on hay and wood was not the most comfortable sleeping spot ever but you tried to get used to it from having to sleep like that for almost a full week.You couldn't even pick up any of your bags since your hands were extremely sweaty.In fact,your whole body was.

Your mother helped you with your bags and told you to go inside the new house you both had to live in from now on and take a shower.

You and your mom just moved into a new town again.And this was also the town your mother's old friend lived in.You never really got to know them or what their name was but you didn't really mind.

After your refreshing shower,you had some energy again since now you were refreshed and clean.Not like yourself from 6 days ago.

You then got dressed and went to get your bags and unpack.While you were getting the last of your bags though,you saw some kids playing with a boy who looked about your age.And the weird thing is that....HE WAS SHAPESHIFITNG?! WAIT,WHAT THE FUCK?!

You ran back inside to tell your mother what you just saw.When you told her she laughed.

"Mama i'm serious! I saw it with my own two eyes!"

She finally calmed down after awhile,and placed a hand your shoulder and explained everything.

"Sorry i didn't tell this sooner Mi hija,but i will explain it now.So my friend and her family have these powers which they and the town folks call "Gifts!".A gift is something every person in her family gets when they turn 5,but..one of her kids didn't get one..But anyways,probably that boy you just saw was part of her family with a gift."

It took you awhile to process what your mother just said."Gifts hm..." You thought.

"How do they get the gifts actually ?"

"Oh by touching a special candle!"

"A candle..really?"

"Yes Mi hija,it might sound unbelieveable but it's real.."

"Oh ok then..I'll go uhm..finish getting my bags and unpacking.."

"Alright.Be careful Sweetie!"

Once you were done unpacking and finish eating lunch with your mother.You relaxed in your room a bit thinking about the "Gifts" your mother told you about.

TIMESKIP! IT IS NOW AFTERNOON!

You were outside gardening some flower and plants until you heard your mother call your name.

"Y/N,get dressed were going to my friend's house!"

"Alright.Give me a minute!"

You placed down your gardening tools and went to your room.And got dressed in some nicer clothes then your sweaty and hot gardening ones.After you were done getting dressed and packed some stuff in a backpack,you went outside to see your mother leaning on the wagon.

"I'm ready Mama!"

"Ok then Let's go!"

I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS FANFIC!!

SEE YOU ALL IN PART 2