//! FUTURE !//Part 6//

Once you were out of the forest you brushed off all the small leaves and dust from your outfit,and walked over to your home.When you opened the front door you saw your mom laying on the couch looking through some papers and documents.

Y/N:"Oh hey mom..Your home early."

You mom looked at you and smiled happily.

Mom:"Yes Mi hija,sorry i didn't tell you earlier but i got a job promotion!I don't really do much work then i used too.But,It does pay more though..Anyways,how was your morning with Camilo?"

Y/N:"It was fine..we just did the usual,like hang out and have fun"

Your mother smirked.

Mother:"What kind of fun??"

She wiggled her eyebrows and you blushed,you knew what she meant.

(But if you dont,please stay inoccent..)

Y/N:"Mama!!"

She laughed.

Mom:"Sorry sweetie! I just had too! I mean you both hang out everyday, you even spend more time with him more then your own mother."

Y/N:"Sorry mama.."

She got up,walked over to you and gave you a little kiss on the cheek.

Mom:"Mi hija,dont be sorry.."

She hugged you and you smiled.it's been awhile since you hugged your mother like this..

After the hug she asked if you wanted to invite the Madrigals for dinner.

Y/N:"Are you sure mama?..i mean we have to cook a lot of food and you know other stuff"

Your mom placed her hands on her hips and smiled proudly.

Mom:"Yes! I know we can do this  Mi hija!"

You sighed happily.

Y/N:"Ok then mama..Let's get to work now i guess"

You both walked over to the kitchen and for the next hours you both made some recipes that your Tia Julieta gave your mom,and some quality daughter and mother time.And after many times of you almost burning your kitchen and your mother almost dumping all the salt instead of sugar the food was ready!

Both of you were exhausted.After a little break you went over to the Casita to invite the Madrigals to your home.Keep in mind,your house has gotten a bit more bigger then it used to be.It was now more spacious and more better since your mom was an architect.

So that meant you both had enough room to fit all the Madrigals in your home.

You knocked on the door and Mirabel opened it.And smiled,happy to see you.

HOW WILL DINNER GO?

WELL FIND OUT IN PART 7 COMING SOON OF THE FUTURE!