//! FUTURE !//Part 1//

It has now been 3 years since you've met Camilo and the Madrigals.You and Camilo were the best of friends,the both of you were inseparable.There wasn't day in those 3 years where you both didn't hang out together.

You woke to the sound of your alarm clock,you groaned loudly.and got up from your bed slowly then proceed to stretch your arms and legs and rub your eyes.

Your mom walked in your room to greet you morning.

Mother:"Morning Mi hija! Had a nice sleep?"

You yawned and told her your answer.

Y/N:"Mmmh...I slept fine i guess.."

Mother:"Thats good! Well your breakfast is on the table.I'll be on my way to work now..Bye Sweetie!"

Your mother worked as a architect in Encanto,she mostly returns home in the afternoon so that meant you had the whole morning to hang out with Camilo.

You got up slowly and walked to your wardrobe to get dressed.After you got in your chosen outfit you went out of your room to go the kitchen and you saw your breakfast on the table and went to eat it.It was just some arepa con queso from the Madrigals as leftovers.

It was delicious.You went over to your room once again to get your backpack,you would always carry a backpack around with some necessities you think you might need for a day.

You then left your house and locked it with your mom's spare house keys.As you walked to the Casita,you greeted the villagers morning.And when you got there you greeted the Casita.

Y/N:"Morning Casita! Can i come in?"

You said and Casita opened the door for you and as you were just about to take a step foward.Casita used the front tiles and took you inside,you laughed.Once you were inside and you greeted some of the Madrigals who were downstairs.You then went up to Camilo's room and knocked.You waited for him to answer.But he didn't.So you just let yourself in his room and you saw that he was still sleeping.You sighed annoyed.You walked up to his bed and opened your backpack to grab a water bottle and pour some water on his face.When you did his eyes snapped open.

And he coughed and turned into random people.He shot up.

Camilo:"I didn't eat Tio Bruno's food i swear!!!"

He yelled and you just laughed.He turned to you shook and looked annoyed.

After your laughing you stood back up again.

Y/N:"Well Good morning"

He sighed.

Camilo:"Good morning too..but why the fuck did you do that?! Now my pajamas are wet!"

Y/N:"Cause you didn't fucking woke up when i knocked on your door"

THIS IS THE START OF A NEW FUTURE WITH CAMILO! I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS SERIES 2!

SEE YOU ALL IN PART 2!