Part 9 (Finale??)

The next morning you woke up in your room inside the Casita,you yawned softly and slowly got up from your bed,you grabbed your backpack and picked out some clothes you were gonna wear for the day.

After you chose your casual clothes,you got out of your room and went  to find the bathroom.Luckily,you knew where it was since Camilo gave you a tour yesterday.After you found the bathroom and got dressed,you got out and saw that Mirabel was already awake.She was going downstairs and you went over to talk to her.

Y/N:"Oh hey Mirabel..Morning"

Mirabel:"Oh..Morning Y/N.."

Y/N:"Morning..so what are you doing up?.."

Mirabel:"I was gonna ask you the same."

You both then had a little chat and then Mirabel had to go.You both said your goodbyes' and off she went.You went up to your room again and contiuned reading the novel you and Camilo were reading yesterday.

After awhile of you reading and your mother was already awake and dressed,the alarm clock rang,you jumped.You looked at the alarm clock,it was time for breakfast.You put back your novel in your backpack,got up and went out of your room.

You saw Camilo getting out of his room and decided to greet him a good morning.

Y/N:"Morning Camilo"

Camilo:"Oh..Morning Y/n.."

He yawned,and stretched his arms out.

Camilo:"Let's go get breakfast now.Shall we?"

You nodded and you both went downstairs.Though,when you both walked into the dining room it was just Tia Julieta and Tio Agustin sitting down,they looked at you both and gave a smile but you both were confused.

Y/N:"Tia Julieta..Where is everyone?"

Julieta:"Oh..The Family is cooking breakfast for us..How sweet"

You both looked at each other.

Camilo:"Uhm..We'll be right back Tia Julieta!"

He grabbed your hand you both ran off to the kitchen.

And you both saw that the whole family was cooking.Luisa walked over to the two of you.

Luisa:"Hey guys..morning,mind helping us cook?"

You both agreed and helped out the family with making breakfast.You mostly helped your mom and Camilo.It was sweet that the Madrigals referred you and your mom as part of the family.

After some hours of cooking.Breakfast was made! When you all showed the food to the couple they loved it and it tasted good too.It's not magically delicous as your Tia Julieta's cooking but still tastes good.

After the family-made breakfast,you and Camilo decided to continue the stroll that happened last night.Since it's now less colder and it's daytime,and the weather was great too so it was perfect for a morning stroll.

You both took stroll in town and Camilo introduced you to all the villagers.The villagers were all nice and kind to you.There was even one kid who gave you a rose and placed it in your hair.You thanked the child.Camilo would glance at you time to time from the corner of his eye...He thought you looked pretty..with the rose..