Dumbledore's Army

"That foul, evil, gargoyle" Hermione said when the quartet sat alone in the common room.

"We're not learning how to defend ourselves. We're not learning how to pass our OWLs. She's taking over the entire school"

"Security has been and will remain the Ministry's top priority" someone in the radio said. Harry turned up the volume and they all just listened. "Furthermore, we have convincing evidence that these dissaperances are the work of the notorious mass murderer Sirius Black"

"Harry! Bree!" They heard a voice say from the fireplace and went over to it.

"Sirius"

"What are you doing here?"

"Answering your letters. You said you were worried about Umbridge. What's she doing? Training you to kill hall breeds?"

"Sirius, she's not letting us use magic at all"

"Well, I'm not surprised. The latest intelligence is that Fudge doesn't want you trained in combat"

"Combat? What does he think, we're forming some sort of wizard army?" Ron asked.

"That's exactly what he thinks. That Dumbledore is assembling his own forces to take on the Ministry. He's becoming more paranoid by the minute. The others wouldn't want me telling you this Harry and Bree. But things aren't going at well with the Order. Fudge is blocking the truth at every turn and these disappearances are just how it started before. Voldemort is on the move"

"Well, what can we do?" Bree asked.

"Someone's coming. I'm sorry I can't be more of help. But for now at least, it looks like you're on your own" he said and dissapeared.

They all stood up and went over to the window looking out in the rain. "He really is out there, isn't he? We've got to be able to defend ourselves. And if Umbridge refuses to teach us how, we need someone who will"

She turned to the twins obviously knowing what she means.

And under the very same week Hermione we're asking around some people if they would like too and at the start of the winter the meeting were held at Hogsmeade which the quarter now were walking to, to a small pub.

"This is mad. Who'd wanna be taught at us? I'm a nutter remember?"

"At least you can perform a very full Patronus Harry"

"Look at the bright side, you can't be any worse that old toad face"

"Thanks Ron"

"I'm here for you mates"

"Who's supposed to be meeting us then?"

"Just a couple of people"

They opened the door to the pub and found it very empty except of the owner. "Lovely spot"

"Thought it would be safer off the beaten track"

"Smart"

They went over to a little more private corner and waited for everyone to arrive. And soon enough everyone did.

"Just a couple of people you said?"

Hermione smiled awkwardly and stood up.

"Uhm, hi. So you all know why we're here. We need a teacher. A proper teacher. Who's had experience defending themselves against the Dark Arts"

"Why?" Some Hufflepuff nutter named Zacharias Smith asked.

"Why? Because You-Know-Who's back you tosspot" Ron snapped.