Home

Both of the Potter twins woke up in the hospital and their beds filled with get well cards and sweets.

"Woah Harry look! I got chocolate" Bree squealed with a tired expression.

Harry chuckled at his sister and nodded smiling.

"Are you okay?"

"I got loads of chocolate so yes I am. You? Are you okay?" she said happily.

"You're okay so I'm okay" he smiled.

Dumbledore walked in.

"Good afternoon Harry and Ambree"

He walked and standed between their beds.

"Ah! Tokens from your admires?"

"Admires?"

"What happened in the dungeons between you two and Quirrell is a secret. So naturally, the whole school knows"

They both chuckled.

"I see that your friend Ronald has saved you the trouble of opening your chocolate frogs"

Bree gasped.

"Unbelievable"

Harry shaked his head slightly laughing and Dumbledore smiled.

"Ron was here? Is he alright? Wha-" Harry cut Bree off knowing she'll not be happy about it.

"What about Hermione?"

"Fine, they're both just fine"

They smiled and realized.

"What happened to the stone?"

"Relax dear boy and girl. The stone has been destroyed. My friend Nicholas and I had a little chat and agreed it was the best way around"

"But then Flamel. He'll die won't he?" Bree asked.

"He has enough Elixir to set his affairs in order. But yes he'll die"

"Does that mean with the stone gone that Voldemort can never come back?" Bree asked.

"I'm afraid there are ways he can return"

Dumbledore stood up.

"Ah! Bertie box's every flavor beans. I was most unfortunate in my youth to come across a vomit flavored one. And since then. I've lost my likings for them. But I think I could be safe"

He took a bean and ate it.

"Ah! Alas. Earwax" he said and walked out.

The twins smiled amused.

Time after time in the hospital wing they sat in the great hall and there was hanging Slytherin banners.

McGonagall clinked her glas. And the hall went quiet. All attention were towards the staff table and Dumbledore stood up.

"Another year gone. And now, as i understand it. The house cup needs awarding. And the points stands thus: Gryffindor with 312 points, Hufflepuff with 352 points, Ravenclaw with 426 points. And in first place Slytherin house with 472 points"