The Yule Ball (I)

Some days after the task some people was slightly recovered. They sat in the Great Hall and ate breakfast.

Hermione was reading the Daily Prophet while Ron sat and asked Bree why she was avoiding her which she truly answered. "You were being a foul git" and she just smiled innocent at him.

It's a relief for both of them that they are on speaking terms again.

Parvati and Padma was walking past the Gryffindor table whispering and giggling looking at Harry and said in unison. "Hi Harry"

But he didn't pay much attention to them but did smile at them awkwardly.

He turned towards the Ravenclaw table drinking his pumpkin juice at the same time.

One of Cho's friend whispered to her. "Cho, Harry's looking at you"

Her friends discreetly turned around but then just turned around completely. Cho also turned around looking at him and smiling.

When they got eye contact Harry drooled pumpkin juice on himself which made her friends laughing but she hushed them and smiled at him 'apologizingly'.

Bree turned her head to the side seeing Harry drying his chin and looked behind towards Cho seeing her looking at Harry.

"Should I buy you a potty and feed you like a mum or something? I thought you were 14 not 1" Bree said jokingly and looked amused.

He smacked the back of heat head and shaked his head. "Shut up. I didn't mean to"

"Look at this!" Hermione said angrily putting down the Daily Prophet. "I can't believe it, she's done it again. 'Miss Granger a plain but ambitious girl seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. Her latest prey sources report is none other than the Bulgarian bonbon Viktor Krum. No words yet on how Harry Potter's taking this latest emotional blow. Ambree Potter a-"

"Please no, not about me. I've already read that I have a 'Secret Lover' which apparently was none other that Draco Malfoy himself" She said and rolled her eyes.

And of course someone glared at Malfoy who just smirked back hearing what Bree said. And he himself knew that Bree didn't like him but still couldn't help but worry.

A little boy with a package came to where the quartet sat and gave a package to Ron. "Parcel for you, Mr. Weasley"

"Ah, thank you Nigel"

Then he turned towards the twins with a block and a pen smiling and they just smiled and looked at Ron awkwardly.

Hermione coughed a little and motioned to Ron to look behind him. He turned around and nudged him. "Not now Nigel, later. Go on"

Nigel ran away after that and they all turned to Ron with an 'explain' expression.

"I told him I'd get Harry's and Bree's autograph"

They sighed and continued with their own bussniess.

"Oh look, mum's sent me something" he said and opened the package.

He took out whatever was inside and showed a brown old dress robe. "Mum sent me a dress"

"Well it does match your eyes. Is there a bonnet? Aha!" Harry said and picked it up and put it infront of Ron to see how it looked like.

"Nose down Harry" and then Harry put it down in the box laughing.

"Ginny, these must be for you"

"I'm not wearing that, it's ghastly"

Bree and Hermione laughed.

"What are you in about?"

"They're not for Ginny" Hermione said.