Hogwarts express and Sorting

(Long chapter)

The next day they walked in the train station. Hagrid gave them their tickets to platform 9 3/4 which they thought didn't exist and Hagrid disappeared before they could ask. So they looked for the platform.

"Excuse me, can you tell where I can find platform 9 3/4?" Harry asked and Ambree nudged him on the ribs while he glared at her.

"Platform 9 3/4? Trying to be funny do you?"

"Do you really think that mugs or muggles whatever they're named will know where a magical platform is located? I'm sorry but I actually thought you were smart" She laughed at him

"It's better than not asking at all is it. Just in case Bree"

"Sure it is Harry"

He playfully smacked her head and they both laughed before continuing looking for the platform.

"It's the same every year, packed with muggles" They heard a woman say

"Muggles?"

"Hagrid explained"

"Platform 9 3/4 this way, come on! Alright Percy, you first"

One of the ginger boys stood infront of a brick wall and ran straight through it. Harry gasped and as usual Ambree thought it was wicked.

"Fred, you next!" The woman said

"He's not Fred, I am" One of the boys they assumed were twins said

"Honestly woman, you call yourself our mother" the other boy said

"Oh I'm sorry George"

One of the boys walked infront of the brick wall and turned to his mother.

"I'm only joking. I am Fred."

He ran into the wall and disappeared and his twin brother ran directly after him.

"They are my new friends. They just don't know it yet. Maybe they like pranks. So cool" She laughed and Harry sighed

"Sometimes I wonder how we're related. Ow! What was that for?"

"That Harry is for being ungrateful for having a fantastic sister like... me" She smiled at her brother

"Oh believe me I am grateful to have you Bree" Harry mumbled and Ambree heard nothing of that. She turned to the woman so had her hand on her back.

"Excuse me, could you tell us how to...?"

"How to get into the platform?"

She nodded

"Don't worry dears, it's Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well "

They turned to Ron who smiled at them and they smiled back to him.

"All you have to do, is to walk straight into the wall between platforms 9 and 10. Best to run if you're nervous"

"Good luck" the little girl beside the woman said. Ambree smiled at her.

"You first, I'll be behind you" She told her brother.

He stood there for a second and then he closed his eyes and ran through between the platforms. He got to the other side and opened his eyes and stared fascinated at the train while stepping aside to wait for his sister. She also looked at the train like she's never seen a train before. Then looked at her brother.

"Shall we go on? Maybe there will be good seats" she asked and he nodded.

They walked in and left the trolley at a place for trollies. And found an empty compartment. They put away their bags and sat down and soon enough. The train started to go. They talked about random things the few good memories they had from the Dursley's together to Hogwarts. After a while the boy from the muggle platform came to them.