First lessons

Ambree woke up in the morning by Hermione shaking her awake. Hermione and Katie were ready while Ambree, Lavender and Parvati woke up just now.

She got up, showered, brushed her teeths and went out of the bathroom to get her chlotes while Katie, Parvati and Lavender were gone by then.

"Come on Bree, hurry up. We don't want to miss breakfast. I helped you get your stuff ready" Hermione said stressed to her friend.

"I don't know how to use a tie, I've never put it on" Bree answered

Hermione sighed and helped her friend at the same time showing her how to put the tie on. They took their bags and went down to breakfast and talked about their first lesson. Transfiguration.

When they were done with their breakfast before they stood up to leave Bree looked around the hall and table and frowned.

"Have you seen Ron and Harry this morning?" She asked

"No i haven't. But if you wait you're gonna be late. We're starting in ten minutes and I want to be early" Hermione answered.

"Yeah yeah of course you want" Bree mumbled to herself and headed toward Transfiguration class.

The class had started a few minutes later and meanwhile Ron and Harry were running towards the classroom down the hall late.

They walked in and saw a cat on the front desk where they thought professor McGonagall would sit.

The entire class except Bree turned to them when they walked in. Hermione rolled her eyes shaking her head and continued writing while Bree was continuing writing almost done with her work.

They ran in relieved whe they didn't see the professor.

"Woah! We made it! Can you imagine the look on old McGonagall's face if we were late?" Ron said to Harry.

The cat transformed into McGonagall and she walked toward the shocked looking boys.

"That was bloody brilliant" Ron said amazed

"Thank you for that assassment Mr. Weasley. I'd be better if I transfigured you and Mr. Potter into a watch. Then you'd might be on time" McGonagall said.

"We got lost" Harry said.

Ron nodded, Bree smirked and shaked her head and Hermione looked disappointed.

"Then perhaps a map? I rust you don't need one to find your seats" The professor said.

The boys sat down and Bree raised her hand.

"Yes Ms. Potter?"

"I'm done with my work Professor" She said smiling towards her and gave her the copy notes.

Ron, Harry and the rest of the class dropped their jaws towards her being done 20 minutes after the lesson started. Hermione worked faster.

"Well done Ms. Potter! Everything is correct. 10 points to Gryffindor. You may go because You're done" She smiled proudly.

"Thank you professor!" She smiled and walked out. But not before playfully winking at Ron and Harry.

They were still amazed and Harry were very proud over his sister. He smiled to her and started to work.

"I didn't know she was that smart" Ron said "But it's maybe just this lesson"

"I don't know. She has always very smart in school and done early" Harry said.

40 minutes later the class was finished. Harry and Ron found Bree walking toward the dungeons and started to jog towards her.

"How the ruddy hell did you work that fast?" Ron asked