Chapter 18

If Catherina remembered it correctly, Callahan's first meeting with the heroine was...

'I forgot.'

"Are you alright, Rina?" Her father asked.

"Something must be bothering Rina nowadays." Carla said.

"Is it about your special friend?" Callahan just said the most controversial topic.

The four of them were currently having our tea time together.

As Catherina look at Callahan, she could say that he really grew up handsomely. He now looked the same as the cover photo in the app of the otome game.

"Right, I remember that Rina hasn't found an escort yet for her upcoming debut." Her mother mentioned.

"Isn't it obvious? Of course it's going to be me." Callahan proudly announced.

"Pft-" Catherina couldn't help but laugh at his proud statement.

"Wh- What? Is it not me? Do you have other escort in mind?"

"No, no. It's you alright. I just found it a bit funny when you said it with confidence earlier."

"Of course I'm confident. I don't want other men flocking around my sister."

"I'm sure Callahan will do a great job with it." Her father added.

"By the way, mother. I want to cut my hair. It's a little too long for me now."

Catherina's hair length is almost reaching her ankle.. yes, it sound unbelievable but it really is possible if you won't cut it for straight sixteen years.

"Alright, I'll call for someone to cut it for you later."

"Thank you."

"Hmm. It's really long. How long has it been since you cut it?" Callahan asked as he took a piece of her hair.

"I never cut it ever since though?"

"For real?! Wow, it's amazing."

He kept playing with her hair and she just let him be.

"I'll get going now. I still have unfinished work to do." Father stood up.

"Okay. Good luck."

Her father walked towards her mother and kisses her cheek. Then he approached me and kissed Catherina's forehead. Towards Callahan on the other hand, her father just patted his shoulder.

"I'll leave now." He announced.

After her father left, Callahan also followed since he had some trainings to workout.

"Rina, should we start cutting your hair?"

"Alright."

Her mother went inside the mansion first and Catherina continued to drink tea.

"Hahh.."

A nice breeze passed by as she sat on the chair. She looked at the sky and its color reminded her of someone..

"Rina."

'Hm? I must've heard it wrong.'

Catherina carried the cup and took a small sip on the tea.

"Rina."

'?!'

She stood up abruptly and looked around to see where the voice came from.

Under the tree's shadow, she saw a person.

"Who is it?"

The person stepped forward and Catherina couldn't believe who she was seeing.