Scratches

A/N: Please go check out my new story with @svnshine_luvs called case #666 its a murder mystery and its gonna be awesomeeee, also thank you for 200 readsss <3 

My mom freaked out when she saw all the cuts and scratches all over my arms and legs last week. She thought someone was bullying me and hurting me. 

My father was too much of a prick to tell her the truth. He stood in the corner with his arms crossed, watching as my mom held on my shoulders trying to talk to me with concern. Even as she bawled her eyes out, holding me close to her and begging me to tell her who did it and when it started. But the man just sat there with his mouth shut the entire time. He shot me a threatening look, telling me not to say anything.

My mom set up an emergency counseling session, since she thought I got "traumatized" after noticing me not talking. After a few weeks when she saw there were no scratches appearing on my body and I was acting normal, she wholeheartedly thanked the counselor for helping out. Meanwhile dad did what he normally did, played dumb. 

She'll be so disappointed in me tomorrow morning, when she finds claw marks all over me again. It'd be so much easier if we just tied her up on the nights of the full moon.