Baby Doll

Diary Entry Number One:

Hi, my name is Clarice. I've just turned six, my birthday was two weeks ago. For my birthday my mom got me two special things. One is my diary, in which I'm writing in right now. I don't know how much I'll be able to write in it but here is my first entry. Another thing my mom got me was a new baby doll and I haven't gotten a chance to play with it yet. Whenever I asked my mom, she told me I couldn't play with it yet. Last night it had been pretty late, and I'd been laying in my bed dreaming about playing with the doll and having so much fun. 

My mommy and daddy were downstairs watching TV at the time. So, I snuck into their room to play with the baby doll. It looked very expensive considering it had a real hair material on its head. I tried to get the baby out of its crib, but it was too heavy. 

I finally was able to get it on the rail of the crib; but as I picked it up my arms couldn't take it anymore, so I let it drop to the ground. It immediately started crying really, really loudly. I started pushing the baby over and around to find an off button or something. I started hitting the doll's head on the floor trying to get it to stop crying. My mom and dad rushed in. As my mom saw what was happening, she took the baby doll from me. I started throwing a tantrum. I saw blood everywhere and my mom crying uncontrollably. But that doesn't matter or have anything to do with it.

All I know right now is that I want my doll back.