Peace Sign

A young man once found a picture of a girl in her late teens, on the sidewalk one day while coming from work.  The girl was extremely gorgeous, and she was smiling sweetly while holding out two fingers, making a peace sign. The man soon became obsessed with the girl, although he knew nothing about her. He didn't know why, but there was something about her that attracted her to him. 

The young man started asking everyone in town and showing the picture to them, but nobody recognized the young girl. The man grew desperate, and even travelled out of the village get more information and help. Not a single person recognized her, no luck. 

That evening he returned to him home sad that he couldn't find the girl. He went to his kitchen to get a drink and glanced out the window. To his surprise he saw the girl from the picture standing right outside. She was waiting on the other side of the road. She met his eyes, smiled and waved. He rushed out the front door immediately, his heart pounding, desperate finally to meet her.  As he ran through the front garden and crossed the street, he was too preoccupied to notice the speeding car towards him and was hit and killed instantly.

When the police arrived to investigate his death, they found a picture of a young girl lying next to him. The girl was smiling and was extremely gorgeous. She was holding up three fingers.