Chapter 3 | Better Now

"Who's your Mommy?"

Wilhemina hoarsely whispers next to your ear. Her hot breath trickles your skin. An eye mask covers your vision, both arms are tied up on the hook on the ceiling, and you're standing in the middle of the room with just your panties on.

"Y-you are, Miss Venable." Your voice quivers at the end of the crop whip that sweeps against your cold skin after receiving countless whacks around your body caused by her. Your chest is rising and falling rapidly due to the fast inhalation of air. Another whip she does and it hits your side, causing you to wince in both pain and pleasure. You can feel that she's circling you as the trail of the whip is going around your body.

You're having a play yet every hit from the whip feels personal like she's really mad but that anger is not driven by the stress from work but rather from you. "I'm sorry, Mommy. I don't know what I did wrong." There's a whiff of ghastliness in your voice while you think of what you did wrong for her to act like this.

A loud thump comes from the contact of the whip and the side of your thigh after she strikes once more. It was followed by a groan from your mouth. Then she grabs your collar and uses it to pull you closer to her. "Who says you can open that vile mouth of yours? You know exactly what you did." Her harsh tone turns you on in different ways. It might sound terrifying but it sends you an electrifying feeling together with her breath entering your parted mouth.

Is it because I saw Lana in her office a while ago? Or is it-

Your thoughts were put to an end when you feel her lips pressed against yours. Her hand withdraws from the collar and her fingertips trace from your side breast down to your waist that causes your hair to stand up.

She pulls you closer against her clothed body while your lips are lapping on one another. Her body releases the heat you needed. Wilhemina's resting hand slithers from your waist down to your lower belly, slowly entering your panties as she bites and tugs on your lower lip as a pause.

It made you tip your head backward when her two fingers slide down against your wet folds. Your moans are muffled by her connecting your lips with yours once again. You hum harmoniously against her supple lips.

Her fingers press on your clit, the simple touch from her tips makes your upper body sway as it feels tingly. She motions her fingertips in circles as if her hand is a joystick that is swirling around.

Kissing her and moaning in between is too overwhelming for you so you pull away from the kiss and veer your head backward, facing the ceiling while controlling your breaths. Her effortless touch melts you like how the fire melts the candle wax when it's lit.

Your legs are trembling when she inserts two fingers gradually. The lower part of your body is becoming weak as you're quick to reach your high. Her hand begins to thrust slowly but her fingers are going all in.

The tension was unbearable and it was building up since afternoon in the car when she keeps on rubbing your thighs and teasing you by whispering such alluring words against your ear.

It did not take you long enough to reach climax. It was unexpected to be that early as well. Your breathing irregulates while you're climbing down from your orgasm. You know that Wilhemina's not yet permitting you to let it out and that shifts your mood quickly, it terrifies you.

The room is silent but you can feel her anger while she pulls her fingers out, "I-I'm sorry, Miss Venable. I-" Before you could even continue your sentence, you feel a sharp slap across your face. Your mouth let out a surprised gasp because that slap was so unexpected.

Wilhemina grabs your lower face and squeezes it firmly. "Who told you that you could cum and talk without my permission?" Her voice is filled with irk and rage at the same time. You're sensing that this is not playing anymore. Her anger right now is not the same whimsical and kinky fierceness as you were doing minutes ago.