Chapter 12

(Sebastian POV)

I walk Into Darren's room shutting the door after I get in. I look at the sleeping Darren snuggling Toasty. I chuckle at him and go under the covers and wrapped my arms around his waist. I decide I should wake him up.

"Darren~" I whisper in his ear making his eye twitch. "Darren~" I repeat myself. 

"I'm up, ok?" He groans.

"Don't get all sassy at me." I say now getting mad even though I shouldn't because I do this too.

" 'Don't get all sassy at me,' " He mocks mumbling.

"I heard that." I say and roll him over so he's facing me. He probably thought I was joking around because when he saw my face. He got all nervous.

"Uh- I didn't say anything I swear!" He says backing away from me. 

"I heard everything! what do you mean!?" I yell at him pinning him to the bed. He looks at me like me like he wants to say something but can't.

"I-" He stuttered. I stare at him straight into the eyes.

"Do you need a punishment?" I ask.

"N-no!" He stutters.

"Say it without Stutter and I won't give you one." I say getting my face closer to his.

"I- uhm, N-no!" He stutters again. I smirk at him.

"N-no!" He stutters again.

"That was 3 times you couldn't stop stuttering. do you want the punishment?" I tease smirking.

"I-" he says.

"Ok, you wanted this." I say and I started kissing him hard. 

(Darren POV)

I honestly don't know what to do to get out of his grip. I'm pinned to a bed kissing Sebastian. What could be worse!? Kissing someone hot? Or only getting pinned to a bed? Sebastian then stops kissing me and kissing my neck once.

"I'll give you one more time to stop stuttering." He says.

"No!" I say finally not stuttering. His eyebrows raise. 

"ok," he says and gets off me. I sit up and look at him, who is staring at me.

"We not actually dating ya know?" He asks.

"Yes, I know." I answer.

"Can... we?" He asks.

"You should've already known the answer." I say teasing him. He frowns.

"No, right?" He asks sitting down on the bed.

"No, it's a yes." I answer making his face light up with happiness. He then throws himself on me and hugs me. 

"YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!" He screams.

"Shhhhhhh! calm down." I shush him.

(Oliver POV)

I kissed Regie once I entered his room. 

"Can we like be together?" I ask him.

"Like dating!?" He asks.

"Yes." I answer.

"Don't you think it's a little to soon?" He asks.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes! let's wait for a little to get ready for a relationship. We can't force each other to be in one." He answers.

"Fine, I just want everyone to know your mine." I say and sit down next to him.

"Don't worry, I won't let anyone besides you, flirt or do anything with me." He says and kisses me. I smile into the kiss, and he pulls back. I smile at him, and he smiles back.

(Justin POV)

Ryan walks in my room making me look up from my phone.

"Wassup?" I ask standing up.

"Nothing, just seeing what you were doing." He answers walking closer to me. He goes to fall down on my bed but instead, he kisses me on the cheeck.

"Huh!?" I gasp and quickly turn my head to him.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." He 'apologizes'.

"It's fine if it was an accident." I say accepting the apology.

"Oh, ok then," he says but kisses me on the lips this time. I pull back.

"That! was not an accident!" I tell him.

"No no! I totally didn't mean it." He says in a sarcastic voice.

"Get away." I say and start walking away but he pulls my arm back.

"But it was an accident!" He mocks me. I roll my eyes.

(3rd person POV)

Everybody is downstairs either making tik toks. Talking, or play fighting or flirting. But Sebastian is the only one that isn't doing any of those things. He's staring at Kane and Darren flirting. Why would somebody be flirting with his Darren. Oh right. He hasn't told anyone. Not even his brother.

Darren then comes over to Sebastian after they decided to stop talking and stuff.

"What was all of that flirting about?" Sebastian asks him leaning on the wall. Darren smirks.

" Jealous much? "

"Maybe." Sebastian responded smirking.

"Shut up." Darren says smiling an then looks around making sure no one sees and pecks him on the lips.

(1 week later)

Oliver and Regie say that they are now dating. So that makes Sebastian and Darren say that they are dating to everyone too, Ryan and Justin explained that they have kissed, and Kane is still a single pringle. But has someone on his mind. They all are outside, and everyone is enjoying their time with each other. 

"I'm glad we all met and made a group together, Because If we haven't made a group. I wouldn't be where I am now." Oliver says smiling.

"ON THREE! NORTH STAR BOYS!" Everyone yells.

"1... 2... 3!" Everyone counts down and throws their hands in the air and living their life.

THE END!!

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS BOOK! I know It's sad that it's ending but thank you for everything on this book, it means a lot to me so thank you. Please have a awesome day or sleep. Love you guys!