Chapter 6

(3rd Person POV)

No one knew what happened yesterday. Everyone thought they were a little high and they put it in the past, But really. Were they really only a little high?

-------------------------------------------------------------

As Oliver came downstairs, he only saw Darren sitting there on his phone.

"Where is everyone?" Oliver asked. Darren pointed to outside.

"Why aren't you out there?" He asked again.

"Because I'm too tired." Darren explained.

"Alright well, want to watch a movie?" Oliver asked coming over and sitting down next to him grabbing the remote.

"Sure, why not?" Darren responded smiling. 

They spent the whole time laughing out the movie or smiling or making comments about the movie. They were comfortable with each other enough to lean on each other while laughing. 

Everybody shortly came back into Oliver and Darren laughing in the living room as Oliver made a comment about the movie. Darren fell off the couch and they laughed harder. It remind Darren and Sebastian about the time they had. But the time they had with each other was more, nervously type. Everybody came in the living room, some with their shirts off and some on like normal. 

"Are you guys good?" Kane asked smiling. Manager ty walked down and laughed at them.

"I'll be back tomorrow! going out somewhere!" Manager Ty yelled leaving.

"Yes, were good and also," Oliver answered. "ALRIGHT! HAVE A GOOD TIME!" Oliver yelled back to Manager ty and that's when they heard the front door shut.

"What happened?" Sebastian asked.

"We we're laughing at a movie!" Darren answered between laughs.

"What's so funny about that?" Ryan asked.

"It was a funny movie!" Darren answered again.

"Yeah Ryan! It was a funny movie!" Justin yelled at him mad.

"Why are you mad?" Darren asked.

"Ryan beat him in a basketball game." Regie answered.

"It was on 20 bucks to!" Justin whined.

"I'll give you it if you say yes to me for 24 hours." Ryan said leaning back.

"No way! Just give me it," Justin joked. Everybody laughed at him. 

"Hell Naw!" Ryan yelled.

"Why not?" Justin asked.

"Because I won it." Ryan said.

"Darren, you never gave me my 50 bucks," Sebastian says looking at him.

"Uhm, what cha talking about," Darren answered looking around. Everybody laughed at him.

"Pay up," Sebastian said putting his hand out.

"About that..." Darren said extending the T then running away. Sebastian got up and chased after him. Regie took out his phone and recorded the whole thing as they ran all around the house with everyone following them laughing and recording. It was a fun day for the NorthStar boys.

TBC...