Chapter 8

(3rd Person POV)

Sebastian stayed quiet looking at Darren speechless. The only thing he could get out with his breath. Did Sebastian really like someone in the group?

"I-" Sebastian finally got out a word.

"S-sebastian... You like me?" Darren eyes widen, he honestly didn't know what to do either.

"Wait, why are we talking about me right now?" Sebastian said smirking. "What did you need to get off your mind last night, huh?" Sebastian said smirking and his face getting closer to Darrens making Darrens face to move away until his back was fully on the desk so he couldn't back away.

"I- uhm..." Darren stuttered trying to think of what to say, but Darren really thought, what did he go out for? Did Darren like Sebastian? Or was Sebastian just teasing him?

"Real question, do you like me?" Sebastian asked but this time his lips were basically only 1 inch from touching Darrens.

"I- uhm, N-no..." Darren managed to get out, why would he lie?

"You sure? Your stuttering and your tomato face seems to be like your lying?" Sebastians eyebrow raised. Darren pushed Sebastian off him and ran out the door. Sebastian chuckled at him, but Darren wasn't laughing. He was covering his face.

Darren was downstairs alone, and he finally got everything off his mind. Why would Sebastian do that to him? why didn't he answer Darrens question? Darrens mind was filled with questions until someone made his thoughts disappear, who was it? Darrens eyes were now able to see who it was, Sebastian?

"Uh- you need something?" Darren asked.

"You," Sebastian teased. "Anyways, Where is Oliver?" He asked.

"Uhm, I think in his room?" Darren answered really not knowing.

"I already checked there. He isn't there." Sebastian said making Darren look stupid.

"Dude, did you check everywhere?" Darren asked.

"Yes! where playing hide and seek!" Sebastian explained.

"Well, why should I help you then?" Darren asked laughing.

"Please?" Sebastian said doing puppy eyes.

"Puppy eyes don't work on me." Darren admitted.

"I'll do anything!" Sebastian whined.

"Oooo~ Would you shut up and I'll help you find him?" Darren joked walking to the kitchen.

"I'm being serious! I'll do anything." Sebastian said as he followed Darren to the kitchen.

"Alright, leave me alone for the rest of the day and I will help you find him," Darren said stopping at the fridge and taking out his soup. 

"Alright- Wait! the rest of the day? That's like 4 hours only, you sure you don't want anything else?" Sebastian asked.

"Yes, but! if you like you can leave me alone for tomorrow?" Darren asked putting his food in the microwave and setting the timer. Sebastian thought about it, Leaving Darren alone for a while seemed hard to him.

"Nah, I'll only leave you alone for the rest of the day." Sebastian said smiling at him.

"Wow, thanks." Darren said sarcastically.

"You're welcome!" Sebastian said smiling more.

TBC...

:)

I would add more but I kind of ran out of ideas, please give me ideasSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS