Chapter 4

(Sebastian POV)

"Hey, Sebastian?" Oliver asks coming into my bedroom.

"Wassup?" I ask back.

"Everyone's going to the mall, wanna come? Well not everyone, Darrens staying here because he's lazy but," Oliver says smiling.

"Nah, I'll stay here," I answer smiling.

"Alright, don't have too much fun," he's says winking then shutting the door leaving to go to the mall. This boy. I decide to go see what Darren was doing if he was actually 'lazy'. I go and knock on his door, I get a Darren but with no shirt on, messy hair, and black sweats on. 

"Did I wake up up?" I ask laughing a little.

"Yes, actually," he says hitting my arm. I laugh even more.

"Well, everyone is at the mall sooo, let's do something." I say smiling. 

"Ok! Let's sleep." He says faking the excitedness.

"You're boring you know right?" I ask jokingly.

"Yes, actually I do know that" he answers smiling.

"You also don't have any hum-" I say getting cut off.

"Shut up, I know." he says fake smiling.

"Alright well, want to film a video or something?" I ask.

"Sure! can I sleep for 2 hours first?" He asks.

"No actually because they get back in 4-5 hours." I say fake smiling.

"Well, let's make something out of this," he says and goes and grabs his shirt and puts it on. Kind of wanted it of- WOAH WOAH! SEBASTIAN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!? I shake my thoughts and he came out of his room, and we head downstairs. I hear him yawn from behind which makes me look behind. 

"Pay attention to the stairs so you don't fall, stupid." he says making me look forward. We get downstairs and we start grabbing all of the camera lights and all of the other things. 

It took us about 2 hours just to film the video. We we're too busy messing around and flirting that we lost track of time. When we turned the camera off, we just both started laughing, we even started talking about all of the things the fans are going to point out. We we're laughing so hard Darren started crying, that's what made us laugh even harder. We calmed down and decided to do something since they weren't home yet, it was 5:37 and they weren't home. 

"I wonder what they are doing," I say getting up.

"Probably on their way here now," he says shrugging his shoulders.

"Probably," I agree.

"Well, great idea! Let's bake something together!" He suggests.

"Really!?" I say smiling. He knows I've wanted to do this for so long.

"Yeah, I mean it's fun right?" He asks chuckling.

"Of course, Why wouldn't it?" I ask smirking. He just shrugs his shoulders. I run to the kitchen and take everything out we need to bake cookies. He comes in shortly after laughing. 

We start messing around and putting flour and everything on each other making a mess. They're going to kill us. 

"You know they're going to kill us, right?" I ask laughing.

"Of course, I know that" he says laughing with me. I start leaning on him from laughing so hard. He starts laughing harder too. God, I enjoy this time with him.

We finish baking with a huge mess on the floor and table just sitting there. We both know we aren't gonna pick this up. 

"So, who's gonna pick this up?" he asks smiling.

"Not us," I say smiling back.

"That's for sure," he says looking down at the ground. "Man, that's for sure." he says again whispering. He looks up and we both start laughing again.

"Definitely for sure," I say between laughs. He laughs at me and falls down making us laugh even harder if it's possible. That's when everyone walks in. We are both laughing with Darren on the ground and me holding onto the counter on one knee. We both take a breath and look up at everyone. Their all starring at us confused. 

"Wassup?" I say starting to laugh again.

"Do not start laughing again." Darren says putting his hand over my mouth almost making us laugh again. 

"What are you guys doing?" Oliver asks. 

"We were baking but we did something funny," Darren explains.

"So, is this what the mess is all about?" Regie asks.

"Yes indeed," Me and Darren say at the same time.

"You guys are weird," Justin says taking his stuff up to his room with Ryan following because their roommates of course.

"Yeah uhm," I say and me and Darren take off laughing with everyone chasing us.

TBC...

:)