Chapter 3

(Sebastian POV)

Darren has been ignoring me all day. I don't know why though, like what did I do? I decide to go downstairs where some of the group members are. I go downstairs and I see Oliver, Darren, Justin, and then there's me. I go and sit down next to Darren, and he scooches over. Why is he like this. I scooch over next to him more so he's in the corner of the couch next to me. I put my arm around his shoulder, and everyone continues talking. I can tell he's blushing. I want to start teasing him. So, I do. I take my hand that's on his shoulder and start brushing it back and down on his arm. I put my head on his shoulder smirking. Justin looks at me and smiles knowing what I'm doing. Everyone else looks at Justin and me and Oliver knows what's happening between me and Darren. I can see him clench his jaw as he is jealous. Does he like Darren!? My brother likes Darren!? Why am I jealous? Ryan and Kane come down later, I wonder where Regie is? Ryan sits next to Justin, what's going on with those two? 

"Hey, are you guys like-" I ask Justin and Ryan starting to close my eyes.

"What- Hell no! But the real question, are you guys?" Justin answers then smirks.

"Same answer as you man, Hell Naw!" Darren answers. I open my eyes and look up at him then bringing my head to his lap and putting my arms around his torso closing my eyes. Darren looks down at me and back up. "Uhm, I swear it isn't what Ya'll think, you guys do this all the time." He says shy.

"Man Darren, didn't know he could make you shy," Regie says laughing coming down the stairs.

"He d-doesn't though," Darren accidently stutters.

"That's what they all say," Regie says rolling his eyes.

"Would you to shut up," I say groaning as I sit up. "I can't sleep because of you guys." I say again.

"Well excuse me, maybe you shouldn't sleep on me." Darren says as he gets up.

"Would Ya'll stop fighting," Oliver says laughing.

(Later in Darrens room)

I knock on Darrens door.

"Hey... Can I come in?" I ask.

"Sure," he says. I open the door then shut it after I walk in. 

"Hey... So, you're running me in circle," I say. "I really don't know what you mean when you act like that..." I say again.

"What do you mean...?" He asks.

"Friends don't look at friends that way..." I whisper.

"Dude, you mess with me on purpose," he says standing up.

"Exactly, friends don't look at friends that way," I say walking closer. He starts stepping back.

"What do you mean by that...?" He asks again backing into the wall. I pin him to the wall. I then realize what I'm doing. I quickly back up.

"Dude, I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me!" I apologize.

"It's fine..." He says smiling. "I'm actually tired of your lies, tired of everything." he says again. 

"What did I do?!" I yell.

"What do you mean!?" he yells back.

"What did I do, that's what I mean!?" I yell back.

"Look what you just did! That's what I mean!" He yells back then walking away. What did I just do? Why did I do that. My head fills with questions. I realize that he walked away. Shoot, I have to run after him. I quickly open the door and run down the stairs.

"Have you guys seen Darren?!" I ask quickly to everyone playing ping pong. 

"He ran outside why?" Oliver asks.

"No need to know, thanks though!" I say and run outside. I see him just sitting there. I go and sit next to him.

"I'm sorry..." I apologize.

"It's fine, I don't even know what happened there," he says laughing, God how much I love that laugh. I laugh along. 

"Yeah, friends still though?" I ask really wondering why I asked that.

"Of course, man we've been friends even when we fight, Friends fight, then they get over it." He says smiling. I smile back and hug him. He hugs back.

See, friends get into fights... But fights can't separate best friends...

TBC...