S2E9 ❂ Party Guessed ❂

:•:•:•:

:•:•:•:

I call Stiles for the 11th time, hoping he will pick up. I had just gotten a notification from the Beacon Hills news site that a girl named Kara was murdered at the rave. "Come on Stiles." The phone continues to ring, until finally he picks up.

"Hello?" His groggy voice says.

"Stiles! Good, you're awake."

"I am now. What's wrong? You do realize it's four o'clock in the morning, right?"

"You mean you don't know?"

"Know what?" He asks, sounding a lot more alert now.

"A girl was murdered at the rave. I'm getting ready to... where did I put my keys....? I'm going to go to the scene of the crime to check it out."

There's a thump from his side of the phone, sounding like he just fell off his bed. "I'm-I'm coming too." I hear him scrambling to get ready. "Wait for me."

"I will." I hang up so he can get ready.

:•:•:•:

Bloodstained fingerprints streaked down the side of the partition. There wasn't much evidence left at the scene except for the blood and a single drop of Kanima venom on the floor beside where her body would've lied.

The building had been roped off and the police already gone. Stiles and I weren't supposed to be there of course, but I wanted to see if there could be any sign of who might've been controlling the Kanima. I found nothing.

Stiles and I returned to his house after visiting the scene, and started going through the year book again. There's got to be a connection to these murders, it's not just a coincidence. I just haven't found it yet. It's like there's this little detail missing and once it shows itself, everything will make sense.

"Hey, whatcha doing?" Mr. Stilinski pokes his head in the door.

"Homework," Stiles replies.

"It's spring break." Mr. Stilinski walks in the room. "What do you two think you're doing?"

"Oh, I'm just satisfying my own curiosity..." Stiles flips through the 2006 year book, which Mr. Stilinski shuts.

"We brought Harris in this morning for questioning."

"And?"

"And they're working on a warrant to arrest him for the murders."

"For all of them?" I ask, stopping my pacing and turning to face them.