S2E1 ❂ Omega ❂

:•:•:•:

:•:•:•:

I walk into the hospital waiting room on my way to check on Lydia. She still hasn't recovered after the incident with Peter Hale. I see Stiles stretched across a couple of the chairs with a 'get well soon' balloon tied to his wrist, and sleeping with his mouth wide open. "Yes, just like that... No, you first..." he mutters in his sleep. Mrs. McCall looks at Stiles and shakes her head. I smirk and hold my finger over my mouth, indicating her to stay quiet. She goes into Lydia's hospital room and I turn back around to Stiles.

"Oh, me first?" Stiles giggles, still asleep. His arm falls off the chair. He turns over so that he's lying on his back on the chairs with one leg propped on the wall and his head hanging off the arm rest. I dig through my purse and pull out a lipstick. It's bright pink and I don't wear it hardly ever because it's so bright. I carefully start applying it to his lips, and he puckers his lips like he's kissing.

"He's been here all night?" Mr. Martin, Lydia's father, asks Mrs. McCall as they walk out of Lydia's room. Stiles continues making out with the air even after I've finished with the lipstick. I brightly smile at the two adults while I roll the lipstick back down and put the cap on. Mrs. McCall laughs through her nose and shakes her head. I pull out my phone and start videoing Stiles, who's still giving air smooches. This footage will definitely come in handy in the future.

"He's been here all weekend," Mrs. McCall replies.

A lady walks over to him to collect the garbage behind his head. "You're dirty..." Stiles says. The lady gives him a look before walking off.

"Hello Sleeping Beauty," I say when Stiles finally wakes up.

"Hey," he says, sitting up and fighting with the balloon that keeps getting in his face. "Did you bring any food?"

"No, but I have money for the vending machine."

The two of us look in the machine at all the delicious junk food. I see him squint at something. "What's the matter, Stiles?" I ask innocently.

"Can I borrow a mirror?"

"Sure." I keep a straight face as I dig through my purse and hand him a mirror. He looks in it and huffs, rolling his eyes.

"Wipe it off me."

"No! Come on, princess, you look cute," I say, giving him pouty lips. He reaches for my purse to get a tissue from it, but I try to block him and start laughing.

"Give it... to me..." he fights me, our bodies pressed up against each other as he grabs for my purse.

"No!" I exclaim. He starts tickling me on my sides and I bend over laughing. He picks me up and spins me around "Stiles! Set me down!" I squeal when he sets me down and plants a big kiss on my cheek, leaving a bright pink lipstick mark.